04-25-2015, 04:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just to let you know this kid is offering mods on advanced warfare for free but he is a fake he asked me if I wanted mods and I tolled him I don't need them I already have a jail broken PS3 and he asked what a jailbreak was. Clearly a fake just trying to take accounts so don't give him your details people this is on PS3
Last edited by yoMxttt ; 04-25-2015 at 04:25 PM.
04-25-2015, 06:06 PM #2
Originally posted by yoMxttt View Post
Just to let you know this kid is offering mods on advanced warfare for free but he is a fake he asked me if I wanted mods and I tolled him I don't need them I already have a jail broken PS3 and he asked what a jailbreak was. Clearly a fake just trying to take accounts so don't give him your details people this is on PS3

Had a person try and do this to me to. Was a different name tho. Smh people still doing this
04-25-2015, 07:18 PM #3
Originally posted by Toilet View Post
Had a person try and do this to me to. Was a different name tho. Smh people still doing this

I know it's so sad tbh and tell me names if you find any people trying to do this so I can add there names to this post
04-25-2015, 08:49 PM #4
Originally posted by yoMxttt View Post
I know it's so sad tbh and tell me names if you find any people trying to do this so I can add there names to this post

Will do Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo