03-06-2016, 11:42 AM #1
DrZepto
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey all, wanted to say that you should be very careful when trading with Anthony Jones on Skype.

His Skype: og_glizzy_ru
PayPal email: [email][email protected][/email]
PayPal Name: kenneth dortch

He is a chargeback scammer. He bought £50 worth of accounts from me for his crew and the next day said that all of them got banned and immediately became uncooperative. Once he mentioned about the accounts being banned, I asked for proof which he did not want to give me (suspicious right?) and he opened a dispute on PayPal which claimed he didn't receive any accounts from me.

Please do not sell anything to him. He cannot be trusted and acts like a child when confronted.
Unfortunately I do not have any knowledge of a NGU account of his but it seems like he is on here.

Also, yes this dispute got sorted by PayPal.

The following user thanked DrZepto for this useful post:

BurtE
03-06-2016, 12:19 PM #2
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by DrZepto View Post
Hey all, wanted to say that you should be very careful when trading with Anthony Jones on Skype.

His Skype: og_glizzy_ru
PayPal email: [email][email protected][/email]
PayPal Name: kenneth dortch

He is a chargeback scammer. He bought £50 worth of accounts from me for his crew and the next day said that all of them got banned and immediately became uncooperative. Once he mentioned about the accounts being banned, I asked for proof which he did not want to give me (suspicious right?) and he opened a dispute on PayPal which claimed he didn't receive any accounts from me.

Please do not sell anything to him. He cannot be trusted and acts like a child when confronted.
Unfortunately I do not have any knowledge of a NGU account of his but it seems like he is on here.

Also, yes this dispute got sorted by PayPal.

This is why i only accept cards!

I know my service never fails therefore they physically cant chargeback or anything
03-06-2016, 12:20 PM #3
DrZepto
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
This is why i only accept cards!

I know my service never fails therefore they physically chargeback or anything

True but when I think about how many successful transactions I've done, this guy is one of almost 500 (never had anyone else chargeback like this)
03-06-2016, 12:22 PM #4
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by DrZepto View Post
True but when I think about how many successful transactions I've done, this guy is one of almost 500

You've been lucky then, ive had a fair few then my acc got limited and bank banned from using paypal

had to open a diff bank acc elsewhere just to be able to use paypal again
03-06-2016, 12:24 PM #5
DrZepto
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
You've been lucky then, ive had a fair few then my acc got limited and bank banned from using paypal

had to open a diff bank acc elsewhere just to be able to use paypal again

Yeah I'm extremely lucky for how many transactions I've done. I'm beginning to think about moving to PSN cards only though and use PayPal with only trustworthy people like yourself if I did need the cash

The following user thanked DrZepto for this useful post:

BurtE

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo