01-02-2017, 02:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I see a lot of people lying to customers about certain stuff and many people are *confused about the process. I have had many customers who were lied to by the previous modders and were stuck with useless accounts. Thus I made this flow chart which would ease up the process for both the buyer and the seller!*
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to Kavi Modz for this useful post:

Got2bomar, PurpleGlowing, sven
01-02-2017, 02:46 PM #2
Originally posted by Kavi
Hi, I see a lot of people lying to customers about certain stuff and many people are *confused about the process. I have had many customers who were lied to by the previous modders and were stuck with useless accounts. Thus I made this flow chart which would ease up the process for both the buyer and the seller!*

Do you mind me using this on my thread?
Id credit you?

Thanks.
01-02-2017, 03:05 PM #3
Originally posted by PurpleGlowing View Post
Do you mind me using this on my thread?
Id credit you?

Thanks.

Go ahead. That's why I made this.

The following 2 users say thank you to Kavi Modz for this useful post:

Got2bomar, PurpleGlowing
01-02-2017, 03:53 PM #4
Originally posted by Kavi
Hi, I see a lot of people lying to customers about certain stuff and many people are *confused about the process. I have had many customers who were lied to by the previous modders and were stuck with useless accounts. Thus I made this flow chart which would ease up the process for both the buyer and the seller!*

Misspelled "yourself", but nice flow chart Gasp
01-02-2017, 03:57 PM #5
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
I already knew this but still informative, thanks for posting it for other people man
01-02-2017, 08:33 PM #6
Awky
Banned
Thanks
01-03-2017, 09:56 AM #7
sven
Are you high?
Nice man i also can copy it Right?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo