01-25-2017, 03:09 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This started 2 weeks ago when Ethen pm'ed me and told me he's a cid seller . I bought some to test and everything was good , then I bought 10 more cids and they was also good .

Last friday I decided to get 20 for 160$ and then I realized 15 of them were already banned so pm'ed Ethen on skype to tell him and since then I got no reply .

I recommended him to my friends and they got banned cids aswell .

He visited NGU yesterday so he can't say he didnt see my messages .

RIP for my 120$ (15cids x 8$) but I want to make sure anyone knows Ethen is a scammer .

Here you have the first conversation on my inbox , the rest of them is on skype .

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to #Dragoss for this useful post:

Tears, Je Modz
01-26-2017, 09:39 AM #11
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
This started 2 weeks ago when Ethen pm'ed me and told me he's a cid seller . I bought some to test and everything was good , then I bought 10 more cids and they was also good .

Last friday I decided to get 20 for 160$ and then I realized 15 of them were already banned so pm'ed Ethen on skype to tell him and since then I got no reply .

RIP for my 120$ (15cids x 8$) but I want to make sure anyone knows Ethen is a scammer .

Here you have the first conversation on my inbox , the rest of them is on skype .

Have u made a dispute in the disputes section?
01-26-2017, 10:37 AM #12
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Have u made a dispute in the disputes section?

yes

01-26-2017, 03:43 PM #13
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
This started 2 weeks ago when Ethen pm'ed me and told me he's a cid seller . I bought some to test and everything was good , then I bought 10 more cids and they was also good .

Selling CID's only causes issues...what if Ethan bought them from someone else and then sold them to you? The original seller got them banned after Ethan check to make sure they aren't banned. Who's at fault then?
01-26-2017, 03:52 PM #14
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
Selling CID's only causes issues...what if Ethan bought them from someone else and then sold them to you? The original seller got them banned after Ethan check to make sure they aren't banned. Who's at fault then?

Ethan should return my money and the first supplier should return ethan's money , that's the correct way .
01-27-2017, 12:13 AM #15
SeiffyTheGod
Can’t trickshot me!
lmao how old is he?
02-26-2017, 02:51 AM #16
Don't Buy on NGU lol

The following user thanked Kavi Modz for this useful post:

CanadianOnCFW
03-14-2017, 11:05 PM #17
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by SeiffyTheGod View Post