07-31-2014, 02:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Recently my friend and I game shared The Last of Us Remastered. I originally downloaded the game perfectly and everything was fine and today he went on my account, made his PS4 my primary console and downloaded the game. Now every time I get on my account on my PS4, it gives me this error "You were signed in to PSN on another PS4. It will take some time until you can start applications on this PS4 with your license". It has been hours and it will not go away. It does this for everything I have bought, not just TLOU.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
08-02-2014, 04:31 AM #2
Chris
Former Staff
What happened was, Sony is basically trying to null down gamesharing. They don't like the whole idea of wasting all that extra profit they gain for you separately purchasing the game, not to mention they can ban you for doing so.

Also, They could have deactivated all consoles via Calling Sony or The Sony site. The error you are receiving is pertaining to your friend signing in on your account via his Playstation 4 System... hopefully you can fix this problem and if not, I'd advise calling Sony themselves.
08-02-2014, 08:05 PM #3
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by KobeGloves View Post
Recently my friend and I game shared The Last of Us Remastered. I originally downloaded the game perfectly and everything was fine and today he went on my account, made his PS4 my primary console and downloaded the game. Now every time I get on my account on my PS4, it gives me this error "You were signed in to PSN on another PS4. It will take some time until you can start applications on this PS4 with your license". It has been hours and it will not go away. It does this for everything I have bought, not just TLOU.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

you cant have 2 consoles as primary. he has to take you off his console as primary and it will be fixed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo