Post: Do you think the PS4 SAVE DATA WILL BE Decrypt and Encrypt !!
12-30-2014, 10:15 PM #1
wiii
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you think the PS4 SAVE DATA WILL BE Decrypt and Encrypt !!
12-30-2014, 10:19 PM #2
will it be yes it is everyday you save your game and load your save

The following user thanked Alexis Rhodes for this useful post:

Padavona
01-01-2015, 03:12 PM #3
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
If your looking to hack a save file then no not for a few years
01-02-2015, 12:18 AM #4
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by skaterboy16 View Post
If your looking to hack a save file then no not for a few years

I dont think you can put a time estimate on things like this, many people think it took 'hackers' years to crack the PS3, there wasnt someone sat there day in day out trying to crack the system, in fact people started trying to crack the system when sony decided to remove the ability for people to create homebrew as they saw it as a threat to the system, from that point on i believe it was only a matter of months before it was cracked, the initial idea behind the 'hack' was to allow custom homebrew but this soon got out of hand when 'hackers' discovered a massive loop hole in the systems security. Question is does the PS4 have loop holes? you would think not after what happened before and that this is a multi-billion dollar company, but i believe it is crawling with them...
01-02-2015, 12:56 AM #5
Skaterboy16, you never know. PS3 also had a very good security, and it also has been sucesfully reversed-enginered. They din't though of doing it but it happend. You never know about PS4...
01-02-2015, 12:58 AM #6
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Quinster08 View Post
Skaterboy16, you never know. PS3 also had a very good protection, and it also has been sucesfully reversed-enginered. They din't though of doing it but it happend. You never know about PS4...

The way I see it is with the whole Playstation 3 being jailbroken, I doubt Sony would scrimp on security not saying they did before.
01-08-2015, 12:02 AM #7
Lol it'll be awhile before you're able to decrypt/encrypt PS4 save data...for the mean time I would just enjoy being legit if I were you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo