04-19-2015, 12:16 AM #1
Slayer_
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Posted this on the PS3 section as well sorry for repost just trying to get an answer ASAP- After various attempts to get online on my ITA with 2 different Id's I decided to call it quits and tried to go play PS4. Well, the same thing was happening, I was getting the "Cannot connect to server error" followed up by some error code. Keep in mind that my internet connection was fine at the time. Then I decided to try ang log in to my account through the website and what I got was endless loading. Finally, I turned on my phone hotspot, connected it to my PS4 and tried to go to the webpage as well through my phone. Everything worked perfectly and I signed in on both devices within seconds. Anyways, anyone know how to fix this? I called my ISP and requested a new Ip, but they said mine was dynamic and it would change sooner or later so I just unplugged my modem and left it off for 4 hours and counting. Should I leave it off for more time? I had left it off for an hour before this, but that did't give me a different IP. I don't know what to do someone please help!
04-19-2015, 12:26 AM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Slayer
Posted this on the PS3 section as well sorry for repost just trying to get an answer ASAP- After various attempts to get online on my ITA with 2 different Id's I decided to call it quits and tried to go play PS4. Well, the same thing was happening, I was getting the "Cannot connect to server error" followed up by some error code. Keep in mind that my internet connection was fine at the time. Then I decided to try ang log in to my account through the website and what I got was endless loading. Finally, I turned on my phone hotspot, connected it to my PS4 and tried to go to the webpage as well through my phone. Everything worked perfectly and I signed in on both devices within seconds. Anyways, anyone know how to fix this? I called my ISP and requested a new Ip, but they said mine was dynamic and it would change sooner or later so I just unplugged my modem and left it off for 4 hours and counting. Should I leave it off for more time? I had left it off for an hour before this, but that did't give me a different IP. I don't know what to do someone please help!

No such thing as ip ban on psn... It has something to do with your end.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo