03-03-2016, 04:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I really want to play this game desperately, and I think it would be an honor for me to play one of the most scariest games, in my opinion. The problem is, my PSN account does not have the silent hills licenwe binded, so when i try to run the game it says I need to have the license to play it. If anyone knows an account with this game license, pm me and I may provide a payment. Also, if there is a way to obtain the license for free, that would be helpful too. Thanks!
03-03-2016, 07:08 AM #2
Originally posted by EpicRagenAsian View Post
I really want to play this game desperately, and I think it would be an honor for me to play one of the most scariest games, in my opinion. The problem is, my PSN account does not have the silent hills licenwe binded, so when i try to run the game it says I need to have the license to play it. If anyone knows an account with this game license, pm me and I may provide a payment. Also, if there is a way to obtain the license for free, that would be helpful too. Thanks!

You know how much PS4s with PT go for? hundreds. Nobody will give it out for free. Sal
03-03-2016, 04:26 PM #3
Luck my friend, luck ��
03-14-2016, 09:49 PM #4
Originally posted by EpicRagenAsian View Post
I really want to play this game desperately, and I think it would be an honor for me to play one of the most scariest games, in my opinion. The problem is, my PSN account does not have the silent hills licenwe binded, so when i try to run the game it says I need to have the license to play it. If anyone knows an account with this game license, pm me and I may provide a payment. Also, if there is a way to obtain the license for free, that would be helpful too. Thanks!

Hey have you seen this thread: You must login or register to view this content. ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo