12-15-2016, 03:26 AM #1
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've seen them all listed at $500 or so. Expensive prices. I know there are bundled with this firmware but I've been unable to find any. By chance does someone know where I can still find one of these bundles or a ps4 with this firmware at a more reasonable price?

Considering they aren't jail broken I don't see why they are priced so high. Just exploits and they are all private.
12-15-2016, 03:54 PM #11
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Je
i got my one off amazon for £230 it is a original watch dogs ps4

Can you link him the PS4 sir?
12-15-2016, 03:59 PM #12
Originally posted by Ho
Can you link him the PS4 sir?

i got it from - You must login or register to view this content.
and then i clicked new and there was a seller selling some new ones for £230 but that seller is sold out now
12-15-2016, 04:18 PM #13
mikeyfnbrennan
Do a barrel roll!
I found mine off of Ebay. Just takes time to search and message sellers. Lookup Launch Day Ps4 and just go through the list and take a week with asking about the firmware. It had taken me three days to find on and I got it for $210.
12-15-2016, 05:43 PM #14
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
I've seen them all listed at $500 or so. Expensive prices. I know there are bundled with this firmware but I've been unable to find any. By chance does someone know where I can still find one of these bundles or a ps4 with this firmware at a more reasonable price?

Considering they aren't jail broken I don't see why they are priced so high. Just exploits and they are all private.

Has your question been answered, or do you need me to keep this up to see if someone has one for you? Upside Down Happy
12-16-2016, 12:37 AM #15
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Ho
Has your question been answered, or do you need me to keep this up to see if someone has one for you? Upside Down Happy

Yeah keep it up for a bit please Upside Down Happy I'm still looking myself.

Originally posted by mikeyfnbrennan View Post
I found mine off of Ebay. Just takes time to search and message sellers. Lookup Launch Day Ps4 and just go through the list and take a week with asking about the firmware. It had taken me three days to find on and I got it for $210.

If you could find another at that price that'd be awesome!

Originally posted by Je
i got it from - You must login or register to view this content.
and then i clicked new and there was a seller selling some new ones for £230 but that seller is sold out now

That converts to around $450. That's way too expensive.
12-16-2016, 12:48 AM #16

Yeah that $210 sounds amazing Gasp

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Dog88Christian
12-16-2016, 02:00 PM #17
mikeyfnbrennan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Yeah that $210 sounds amazing Gasp

Again just search launch day ps4 and message the people there is some that aren't expensive. Ill try to look around again.
12-16-2016, 08:45 PM #18
Originally posted by mikeyfnbrennan View Post
Again just search launch day ps4 and message the people there is some that aren't expensive. Ill try to look around again.

It'll have to wait a few months, but hopefully by then, there's more pertinent news in the scene
12-17-2016, 12:28 AM #19

you wont really get cheaper on one under 1.76 and the longer you wait the more they will cost ......

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo