Post: Anyone interested in sharing a save wizard account?
08-07-2017, 03:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Or, if you already have Save Wizard with spare keys, would you be interested in allowing me access for a fee? I really want to purchase it but it's a little expensive for my blood. Bought the Xploder earlier and was thoroughly disappointed.
08-08-2017, 09:36 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by error40404 View Post
Or, if you already have Save Wizard with spare keys, would you be interested in allowing me access for a fee? I really want to purchase it but it's a little expensive for my blood. Bought the Xploder earlier and was thoroughly disappointed.

I believe only one person can run the program sir. Also, Xploder isn't very well, and is still in beta. Save Wizard the way to go.
08-08-2017, 09:38 AM #3
Thanks Hydro, I figured as much! I bit the bullet and bought SW this morning, so far very happy compared to the absolute rubbish that is Xploder lol. Currently waiting for a refund on it, if they don't follow through I'm organising a chargeback from my bank as well as a fraud report haha.
08-08-2017, 11:05 PM #4
CavaloDeTroia10
Do a barrel roll!
No way, only one param.sfo ID can be used to each SW account for a month.
I mean, if you want to alternate between you and the other person that is sharing the software.

"For preventing saves modding services"
- SW.com support

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo