04-27-2011, 01:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a place on NGU where the Entire community works together to design a computer using parts that can be sold online, improving it day by day?

Sounds like a good idea, im too lazy to start it off but i heard cclonline.com have some really cheap hardware and bundles. Upside Down Happywtf: not advertising, is that aloud?)

Also, why do i have to do a CAPTCHA everytime i post?:((

The following user groaned Relevant for this awful post:

Josh_ox3
04-27-2011, 01:13 AM #2
Winning
Former Staff
Computer Lounge. There are some nice threads there.
04-27-2011, 01:19 AM #3
Default Avatar
Nate
Originally posted by Relevant View Post
Is there a place on NGU where the Entire community works together to design a computer using parts that can be sold online, improving it day by day?

Sounds like a good idea, im too lazy to start it off but i heard cclonline.com have some really cheap hardware and bundles. Upside Down Happywtf: not advertising, is that aloud?)

We're not rocket scientist.... Let alone, "computer engineers" :carling:
04-27-2011, 01:26 AM #4
Originally posted by Nate View Post
We're not rocket scientist.... Let alone, "computer engineers" :carling:

Ehh, i mean like, select out all the hardware components, like motherboard, RAM, all the cards, CPU, cooling, power ect. + a case ofc.
04-27-2011, 01:27 AM #5
When you get 25 or 26 posts you won't have to captcha
04-27-2011, 02:09 AM #6
Biz
I’m too L33T
No, I don't see many NGU members gonna really enjoy this.
04-27-2011, 02:11 AM #7
Solo
Rookie
Just pony up and buy a nice computer. Leave the work to the experts.
04-27-2011, 05:07 AM #8
.RAMBO
Banned
And people being in UK and other countries, it wouldnt work.
04-27-2011, 02:40 PM #9
SU44K8
Suffocate
Just buy an Alien Ware, they are awesome!

The following user groaned SU44K8 for this awful post:

HOST Lee
04-27-2011, 10:59 PM #10
Originally posted by Relevant View Post
Is there a place on NGU where the Entire community works together to design a computer using parts that can be sold online, improving it day by day?

First of all, most of the people on NGU don't have much knowledge about computers because they just play on their console except from the people that hack, code and such. Oh and there's some Barebones kits on TigerDirect.com that are pretty nice deals. The section would pretty much be useless, but I'm willing to help I guess.

Originally posted by SU44K8 View Post
Just buy an Alien Ware, they are awesome!

Alienwares are way overpriced and definitely not worth the money. Most people know that if you build a computer yourself and buy the parts seperately, you'll save money and get somewhat a good build without spending as much as you would on an Alienware. It's basically you're just buying the brand name...
Last edited by starrix ; 04-27-2011 at 11:11 PM.

The following user thanked starrix for this useful post:

Relevant

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo