08-01-2011, 04:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); liiiiike....could it play mw2? minecraft? WoW? Black Ops?

and if so, on high settings?

EDIT: i feel like a tard XD You must login or register to view this content.

and again, not trying to advertise, just need help
Last edited by ajbinky ; 08-01-2011 at 05:47 AM.
08-01-2011, 05:17 AM #2
HecmanHD
< ^ > < ^ >
what are the specs???
08-01-2011, 05:20 AM #3
El Violador
< ^ > < ^ >
How the **** am I supposed to know? You didn't even say anything about the computer... :dumb:
08-01-2011, 05:51 AM #4
oh shit im sorry guys, i meant to post link....XD one sec, ill update the OP

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Originally posted by HecmanHD View Post
what are the specs???

updated XD

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

^ ^
Originally posted by 8920
How the **** am I supposed to know? You didn't even say anything about the computer... :dumb:
08-01-2011, 06:02 AM #5
Originally posted by ajbinky View Post
liiiiike....could it play mw2? minecraft? WoW? Black Ops?

and if so, on high settings?

EDIT: i feel like a tard XD You must login or register to view this content.

and again, not trying to advertise, just need help

It seems like it would do alright since the resolution is only at 1366x768, but i can't be too sure about the Gpu. Laptop Gpu's are much different than Desktop Gpu's. It should be able to play them at relatively high settings though.

I am sure you already know this, but i have to say it anyway lol. Unless you really need the mobility, a desktop you build yourself would yield much better performance and have lower costs.
Last edited by mman259 ; 08-01-2011 at 06:06 AM.

The following user thanked mman259 for this useful post:

ajbinky
08-01-2011, 06:04 AM #6
Originally posted by mman259 View Post
It seems like it would do alright since the resolution is only at 1366x768, but i can't be too sure about the Gpu. Laptop Gpu's are much different than Desktop Gpu's. It should be able to play them at
relatively high settings though.

I am sure you already know this, but i have to say it anyway lol. Unless you really need the mobility, a desktop you build yourself would yield much better performance and have lower costs.

yeah i know.....school....college....vacations....i have my reasons for mobility, but thank you very much for the reply.
08-01-2011, 06:13 AM #7
yeah i know.....school....college....vacations....i have my reasons for mobility, but thank you very much for the reply.

Here is a gameplay of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on the same Graphics card and a slightly weaker processor. Bad company 2 is a lot harder to run than Any Call of Duty title, so you should be good as long as you can live with under 60fps.
Last edited by mman259 ; 08-01-2011 at 06:16 AM.

The following user thanked mman259 for this useful post:

ajbinky
08-01-2011, 07:05 AM #8
HecmanHD
< ^ > < ^ >
updated XD

looks convincing, i think it can hold some FPS Winky Winky

The following user thanked HecmanHD for this useful post:

ajbinky
08-01-2011, 03:43 PM #9
Originally posted by mman259 View Post

Here is a gameplay of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on the same Graphics card and a slightly weaker processor. Bad company 2 is a lot harder to run than Any Call of Duty title, so you should be good as long as you can live with under 60fps.

this is great, thank you.
08-01-2011, 04:30 PM #10
Kombust
At least I can fight
Yes it is, you should manage alot of games on highest graphics, mw2,WoW, minecraft, on black ops maybe not highest without some fps loss, if you plan on getting bf3 you won't be able to play it on highest I think :\

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo