THREAD: is this a decent gaming computer?
  1. 08-01-2011, 04:34 AM
    556
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    Jan 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    liiiiike....could it play mw2? minecraft? WoW? Black Ops?

    and if so, on high settings?

    EDIT: i feel like a tard XD You must login or register to view this content.

    and again, not trying to advertise, just need help
    Last edited by ajbinky ; 08-01-2011 at 05:47 AM.

  2. 08-01-2011, 05:17 AM
    HecmanHD's Avatar
    HecmanHD
    < ^ > < ^ >
    HecmanHD's Avatar
    HecmanHD
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,163
    Posts
    1,305
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    what are the specs???
  3. 08-01-2011, 05:20 AM
    El Violador's Avatar
    El Violador
    < ^ > < ^ >
    El Violador's Avatar
    El Violador
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,072
    Posts
    1,542
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    How the **** am I supposed to know? You didn't even say anything about the computer... :dumb:
  4. 08-01-2011, 05:51 AM
    556
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    Jan 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    oh shit im sorry guys, i meant to post link....XD one sec, ill update the OP

    ---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

    Originally Posted by HecmanHD View Post
    what are the specs???


    updated XD

    ---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

    ^ ^
    Originally Posted by 8920 View Post
    How the **** am I supposed to know? You didn't even say anything about the computer... :dumb:
  5. 08-01-2011, 06:02 AM
    mman259's Avatar
    mman259
    Brute
    mman259's Avatar
    mman259
    Brute
    229
    Posts
    1,202
    Reputation
    Dec 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ajbinky View Post
    liiiiike....could it play mw2? minecraft? WoW? Black Ops?

    and if so, on high settings?

    EDIT: i feel like a tard XD You must login or register to view this content.

    and again, not trying to advertise, just need help


    It seems like it would do alright since the resolution is only at 1366x768, but i can't be too sure about the Gpu. Laptop Gpu's are much different than Desktop Gpu's. It should be able to play them at relatively high settings though.

    I am sure you already know this, but i have to say it anyway lol. Unless you really need the mobility, a desktop you build yourself would yield much better performance and have lower costs.
    Last edited by mman259 ; 08-01-2011 at 06:06 AM.

  6. The Following User Thanked mman259 For This Useful Post:


  7. 08-01-2011, 06:04 AM
    556
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    Jan 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by mman259 View Post
    It seems like it would do alright since the resolution is only at 1366x768, but i can't be too sure about the Gpu. Laptop Gpu's are much different than Desktop Gpu's. It should be able to play them at
    relatively high settings though.

    I am sure you already know this, but i have to say it anyway lol. Unless you really need the mobility, a desktop you build yourself would yield much better performance and have lower costs.


    yeah i know.....school....college....vacations....i have my reasons for mobility, but thank you very much for the reply.
  8. 08-01-2011, 06:13 AM
    mman259's Avatar
    mman259
    Brute
    mman259's Avatar
    mman259
    Brute
    229
    Posts
    1,202
    Reputation
    Dec 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ajbinky View Post
    yeah i know.....school....college....vacations....i have my reasons for mobility, but thank you very much for the reply.

    Here is a gameplay of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on the same Graphics card and a slightly weaker processor. Bad company 2 is a lot harder to run than Any Call of Duty title, so you should be good as long as you can live with under 60fps.
    Last edited by mman259 ; 08-01-2011 at 06:16 AM.

  9. The Following User Thanked mman259 For This Useful Post:


  10. 08-01-2011, 07:05 AM
    HecmanHD's Avatar
    HecmanHD
    < ^ > < ^ >
    HecmanHD's Avatar
    HecmanHD
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,163
    Posts
    1,305
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ajbinky View Post
    updated XD


    looks convincing, i think it can hold some FPS Winky Winky
  11. The Following User Thanked HecmanHD For This Useful Post:


  12. 08-01-2011, 03:43 PM
    556
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    Jan 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by mman259 View Post

    Here is a gameplay of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on the same Graphics card and a slightly weaker processor. Bad company 2 is a lot harder to run than Any Call of Duty title, so you should be good as long as you can live with under 60fps.


    this is great, thank you.
  13. 08-01-2011, 04:30 PM
    Kombust's Avatar
    Kombust
    At least I can fight
    Kombust's Avatar
    Kombust
    At least I can fight
    2,000
    Posts
    1,661
    Reputation
    Aug 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Yes it is, you should manage alot of games on highest graphics, mw2,WoW, minecraft, on black ops maybe not highest without some fps loss, if you plan on getting bf3 you won't be able to play it on highest I think :\