12-20-2011, 09:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For those who don't know what this is, click [url=xploder.net]here[/url]

I found this on NGU and PSX-Scene. Apparently it is $14.99 and I'm too damn lazy and broke to pay for a product key. So I thought I'd try and crack it.

Then I realized I don't know how! Yes

Screenie of files:

You must login or register to view this content.

so I don't know which one(file) would contain the command that makes the program ask for a product key. I thought if I took it out, or made it think it was a registered copy, it would work = crack

The following user thanked #Robert G. III for this useful post:

EvilDark500
12-26-2011, 03:21 PM #2
TG1DER
Hurah!
some1 needs to buy it so we can see what file is added,replaced,moved or deleted
12-27-2011, 08:53 PM #3
afc4lif3boi
Bounty hunter
i have been searching on google for a crack or even a product key gen but i cant find anything i want this but just dont have the money at the moment
12-31-2011, 12:01 PM #4
Sexy Beast
Click Here
Originally posted by XxKonFUzeDxX View Post
For those who don't know what this is, click [url=xploder.net]here[/url]

I found this on NGU and PSX-Scene. Apparently it is $14.99 and I'm too damn lazy and broke to pay for a product key. So I thought I'd try and crack it.

Then I realized I don't know how! Yes

Screenie of files:

You must login or register to view this content.

so I don't know which one(file) would contain the command that makes the program ask for a product key. I thought if I took it out, or made it think it was a registered copy, it would work = crack

Do you mind sending the whole folder? I'll try to crack it Smile
12-31-2011, 01:51 PM #5
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
When you open it, does it show a "login form" where you have to type the key?
if yes, it could be easy to crack with ollyDbg (search it on google)
12-31-2011, 03:42 PM #6
Originally posted by fill0botto95 View Post
When you open it, does it show a "login form" where you have to type the key?
if yes, it could be easy to crack with ollyDbg (search it on google)

Im running it through OllyDBG and idk what to do...
01-05-2012, 02:31 AM #7
Default Avatar
deadsaw
well there are a couple of values for xploder in the registry that are "licensevalidation" and "registered" then all the other stuff like nickname and where the saves are located ect. so im guessing that if we are lucky we might be able to change the validation number to a validation number that someone with a registered product provides and maybe other changes that are needed. but if messing with the registry cant cause a program to think its registered then idk.

but yeah ollydbg is used to find peices of code in a program and change it for some purpose (in this case its probably finding the code that checks if its a registered product or whatever and deleting it or noping it whatever its called) but you need to know what your doing other wise youd just mess up the program.

and yeah i couldnt be bothered to properly punctuate my typing so... hope someone can help with a crack at least.

edit: i also found that if you shearch through the reg with XplD you will find about 40 different things related to xploder not too sure if it will help anyone going the registry way but its there.

and to anyone that doesnt know what theyre doing do not mess with the registry you could mess up small things such as make a program not work anymore or big things like make your operating system not boot anymore.

edit: well i think it validates everything online after all but im going to use olly and see if i cant get around the validation process and access the offline features.
Last edited by deadsaw ; 01-06-2012 at 06:06 AM.
01-06-2012, 09:16 PM #8
I thought someone said they already cracked it
01-07-2012, 08:55 PM #9
hankm242
Do a barrel roll!
OK i made progress in cracking it but i need someone who bought it to go into regedit find xploder and screen snap ther info then we can compare what changes between a unregistered version and a registered one.
01-09-2012, 09:06 PM #10
Originally posted by hankm242 View Post
OK i made progress in cracking it but i need someone who bought it to go into regedit find xploder and screen snap ther info then we can compare what changes between a unregistered version and a registered one.

Hey, whatever progress you've made -- Would it make it so you don't need an Internet connection with a legit version? I'd be willing to pay for it, but I just don't want to have to be online to use it or register it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo