Post: Hacker Learner experienced hacker needed Anonymous OS
03-18-2012, 03:10 PM #1
sebz07
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys

I look up to hackers im a intermediate wireless networking hacker using backtrack im now using Anonnymous OS, and am looking for an experienced hacker to teach me a few tricks on web hacking ddosing ect, we will communicate through pigin in anonymous os I would be greatly appreciated if you could teach me

Many Thanks
Last edited by sebz07 ; 03-18-2012 at 03:23 PM.

The following 2 users groaned at sebz07 for this awful post:

Epic?, Pichu
03-25-2012, 12:51 AM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by sebz07 View Post
Hey guys

I look up to hackers im a intermediate wireless networking hacker using backtrack im now using Anonnymous OS, and am looking for an experienced hacker to teach me a few tricks on web hacking ddosing ect, we will communicate through pigin in anonymous os I would be greatly appreciated if you could teach me

Many Thanks

Rather than going to a gaming forum for this, why not try some real hacking sites or check out the deep web.
03-27-2012, 10:55 PM #3
V1NTO
Keeper
first rule about hacking my friend, is not to use an operating system that is based around hacking, i.e Anonymous OS or Backtrack,use something simple like Gentoo or debian it will run quicker and its alot safer, also install your own packages using the apt-get command for example at-get install aircrack-ng which i am sure you are familiar with, Anonymous OS has alot of malicious code compiled with the operating systelp em and pretty much wrapped in trojans, i would recommend you remove it as soon as possible.
PM me if you need any help as this is my field of expertees.
03-28-2012, 12:01 AM #4
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by V1NTO View Post
first rule about hacking my friend, is not to use an operating system that is based around hacking, i.e Anonymous OS or Backtrack,use something simple like Gentoo or debian it will run quicker and its alot safer, also install your own packages using the apt-get command for example at-get install aircrack-ng which i am sure you are familiar with, Anonymous OS has alot of malicious code compiled with the operating systelp em and pretty much wrapped in trojans, i would recommend you remove it as soon as possible.
PM me if you need any help as this is my field of expertees.

Originally posted by another user
First, we want say thanks to all users where download and test Anonymous-OSand all you people for your thousands positive feedback. We tried to answer all your questions and we hope to do it. For your protection, we deleted all emails and not available anywhere. Also we apologize from the creators of themes and wallpapers that was included on Anonymous-OS, because we don’t thank them earlier and of course without they knowing that we choose their creations. So, we thanks them.

We disappointed for all these we continue to read on various websites that theAnonymous-OS is fake and full of viruses, trojan, etc. Until now we think that nothing reported yet. That say something. All these sites misinform the world, and continue to do this without having checked the Anonymous-OS.
Anyway, from time to publish this project was attacked by several well known sites in the technology field and we believe the reason is to fight one more time Linuxand opensource software. Before we starting Anonymous-OS we said that if we feel that our efforts cause a bad thing for Linux and opensource software, then we will stop this effort. For now, is not available link to download Anonymous-OS.
Please don’t try to download it from any host site or torrent without trusting the user to upload the Anonymous-OS. If you not sure, is better to use another Linuxdistro. There are many distros where you can use all of these tools includingAnonymous-OS.

Maybe we come back in the future and continue Anonymous-OS or something like that.

P.S.
Sorry, we forgot say for one more time that of course there is not trojans, malware,etc on Anonymous-OS.

Sites will say something is filled with Trojans when it is not to deter people from using them.
03-28-2012, 04:15 PM #5
V1NTO
Keeper
That's a fair point you got there, but it is a little strange anonymous said them self's that it is "Wrapped in torjans" and that they didn't release it in the first place, so there's alot of things that could be wrong with the code its self, but the only way to find out is to try it for your self.
03-28-2012, 04:16 PM #6
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Your using anon os? OH your pure untrackable now!
03-28-2012, 06:40 PM #7
V1NTO
Keeper
Point proven ^^

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo