07-13-2012, 11:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need a program like screensnpr, but made for my img upload site, I'll pay if you can do it... just give me a price
07-13-2012, 11:52 AM #2
Ben
Former Staff
Originally posted by RODNEYTROTTER View Post
I need a program like screensnpr, but made for my img upload site, I'll pay if you can do it... just give me a price

Just use Jing, it allows you to upload snaps to your own site. Download here You must login or register to view this content.
07-13-2012, 11:56 AM #3
Originally posted by Bennnny View Post
Just use Jing, it allows you to upload snaps to your own site. Download here You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks, but I want a custom made one.
07-13-2012, 11:58 AM #4
Ben
Former Staff
Thanks, but I want a custom made one.

Why would you need one? Jing does everything you need, you can even edit the snap before you upload it. I doubt anyone will make a custom one for you, and besides, it doesn't make any sense to have a custom one :p
07-13-2012, 12:08 PM #5
Originally posted by Bennnny View Post
Why would you need one? Jing does everything you need, you can even edit the snap before you upload it. I doubt anyone will make a custom one for you, and besides, it doesn't make any sense to have a custom one :p

Going all custom for the website Smile
07-13-2012, 08:00 PM #6
Going all custom for the website Smile

I might be able to create one, if I get time. I think C# maybe perfect for the job so I'll code you up one :p.

The following 2 users say thank you to LEzStarz for this useful post:

Mr.MoldyOrange, RuffRage
07-13-2012, 08:02 PM #7
Newelly
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by LEzStarz View Post
I might be able to create one, if I get time. I think C# maybe perfect for the job so I'll code you up one :p.

Why C# :lol:
There's much better and stable ways, perhaps PHP.

The following user groaned Newelly for this awful post:

Epic?
07-13-2012, 08:08 PM #8

Would be awesome bro. + how's your script going?
07-13-2012, 08:10 PM #9
Originally posted by French
Why C# :lol:
There's much better and stable ways, perhaps PHP.

If you have enough knowledge in PHP I think you should be able yo work out that: PHP is a web based language not a programming language that would run on a windows OS. What the person is asking for is a Screen Capture Program . Which means it requires some type of Application of Framework.
In this the only time I see PHP coming up is when the image request is sent to the receiving FTP host, and a Server file can be run to place that image in a specific dir or something along those lines. Please re-evaluate what you said.

Also I would like to point out, that C# is not unstable, it depends on the coder, not the language. Smile

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Would be awesome bro. + how's your script going?

Going more than great, I'll show you it when I get time and I see on online on Skype xD.

The following user thanked LEzStarz for this useful post:

RuffRage

The following user groaned LEzStarz for this awful post:

Epic?
07-13-2012, 08:11 PM #10
Newelly
Can’t trickshot me!
If you have enough knowledge in PHP I think you should be able yo work out that: PHP is a web based language not a programming language that would run on a windows OS. What the person is asking for is a Screen Capture Program . Which means it requires some type of Application of Framework.
In this the only time I see PHP coming up is when the image request is sent to the receiving FTP host, and a Server file can be run to place that image in a specific dir or something along those lines. Please re-evaluate what you said.

Also I would like to point out, that C# is not unstable, it depends on the coder, not the language. Smile

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Going more than great, I'll show you it when I get time and I see on online on Skype xD.

i code both, i do agree it's not unstable but i misread the thread i thought he wanted a web based program i got a little confused i guess.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo