09-27-2016, 07:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I installed Visual Studio 2010 and setup the sdk/cell folders, but when I try to install ProDG visual studio integration it sends me an error like the picture below. Help please?? Wtf

You must login or register to view this content.
09-27-2016, 07:37 PM #2
Hutlern90
Gym leader
Originally posted by MrDankiee View Post
I installed Visual Studio 2010 and setup the sdk/cell folders, but when I try to install ProDG visual studio integration it sends me an error like the picture below. Help please?? Wtf

You must login or register to view this content.

try prodg target manager 420 and have you try look on this
09-27-2016, 07:41 PM #3
Originally posted by Hutlern90 View Post
try prodg target manager 420 and have you try look on this

That's the exact tutorial I followed haha. I did everything, it just won't let me install the integration. It even lets me install target manager. I used ProDg v4.20.1 installer and I tried using the alternative installer too.
09-27-2016, 07:48 PM #4
Hutlern90
Gym leader
That's the exact tutorial I followed haha. I did everything, it just won't let me install the integration. It even lets me install target manager. I used ProDg v4.20.1 installer and I tried using the alternative installer too.

oka have you the usr in c:
Last edited by Hutlern90 ; 09-27-2016 at 07:51 PM.
09-27-2016, 08:15 PM #5
oka have you the usr in c:

Yes. I think I figured it out though.

I downloaded a windows repair tool because I've been having general issues with my system. I got the installer to work in safe mode after running a few scans and fixing a couple things. I'll update you on if I get everything working or not.

Thanks for your help so far. Smile
09-28-2016, 04:50 AM #6
Hutlern90
Gym leader
Yes. I think I figured it out though.

I downloaded a windows repair tool because I've been having general issues with my system. I got the installer to work in safe mode after running a few scans and fixing a couple things. I'll update you on if I get everything working or not.

Thanks for your help so far. Smile

oka sounds good
09-28-2016, 07:33 AM #7
oka sounds good

Everything seems to be working fine now. Smile

The following user thanked MrDankiee for this useful post:

Hutlern90

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo