03-22-2010, 12:25 AM #1
alexs_
Bazinga!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I got this game called - Original Gangstaz; its free - and I wanna know if I can hack it to get more money. Is this possible?Eek
03-22-2010, 01:12 AM #2
iim_panda
Bounty hunter
All I know is that you'll have to jailbreak it before you can do anything
03-22-2010, 03:27 AM #3
-Lazy-
i dont think its possible
03-23-2010, 05:29 AM #4
Charaky
Bounty hunter
hmm ill look into it, i have hacked a few ipod games but to be able to hack a game or apply a hack you must have a jailbroken ipod
03-29-2010, 09:23 PM #5
Charaky
Bounty hunter
this is a server side game, so u cannot hack it off the ipod, since all the info is stored on the servers, only way to hack this game is through packet editing and thats hard.....
(sry bout late reply)
03-29-2010, 09:49 PM #6
S10
TROLLN 1337
If you want to hack stuff jailbreak you ipod or iphone then get the app called iFile and look at the games files and see if you have any look
03-30-2010, 05:43 AM #7
or if you wanna seem legit to ur friends all you need is 2 ipod touches. jailbreak one. hack the scores. back it up in itunes. take the second one and restore it as backup of the first in itunes its genius i know so rep/thanks if i helped or just have a boss connection
04-01-2010, 08:53 PM #8
kapitali
Do a barrel roll!
maybe you can hack it if you can see it's source code
04-01-2010, 09:58 PM #9
1Jammie1
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by qrazy View Post
or if you wanna seem legit to ur friends all you need is 2 ipod touches. jailbreak one. hack the scores. back it up in itunes. take the second one and restore it as backup of the first in itunes its genius i know so rep/thanks if i helped or just have a boss connection

I know this is abit off topic but that is not worth it in any way just to impress your friends. And yeh to hack games you need a jailbroken ipod and Ifile
04-07-2010, 11:11 AM #10
Charaky
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by qrazy View Post
r if you wanna seem legit to ur friends all you need is 2 ipod touches. jailbreak one. hack the scores. back it up in itunes. take the second one and restore it as backup of the first in itunes its genius i know so rep/thanks if i helped or just have a boss connection

u do realize that for this to work u need to have the legit version of the app, (most people download cracked apps with a jailbroken touch since thats the main reason to jailbreak for most) for it to work on the un jailbroken ipod since its mobileapp file has not been changed to accept cracks. in most cases this wont work either because when u restore files it normally turns the app filesback to original unless it it a SAV file hack, and most ipod hacks are done through the executable file.
i might post a thread relating to how to hack some games and even include hacks in it
Last edited by Charaky ; 04-07-2010 at 11:13 AM.

The following user thanked Charaky for this useful post:

S e t h

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo