12-05-2010, 06:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a simple program i made which allows you to search for a video and it gathers all the names from the people who watched that video and you can send friend requests to all of them.

1. Download The Program You must login or register to view this content.

2. Type in your username and password either in the two boxes or on the browser itself.

3. Search for anything Example: Black Ops

4. It will start gathering names of the people who watch videos with "black ops" in the video tags.

5. Once you think you have gathered enough click "Search" again then click Add as friends or add friends.

6. Leave the program running and you can add 1,000 people in one day if you want. Btw after you add 5 - 6 people a timer pops up this is to bypass the youtube update where it blocks you when u add too many people.

ENJOY

For Proof go to You must login or register to view this content. i joined yesterday and I have 100 friends.
Last edited by Unonymous ; 12-05-2010 at 11:05 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Unonymous for this useful post:

olboijoe, TheGodZeus
12-05-2010, 07:08 PM #2
olboijoe
Space Ninja
is there a way of making the size of it bigger ? thanks Smile
12-05-2010, 07:11 PM #3
You can add 10 per hour.
12-05-2010, 07:27 PM #4
Originally posted by Dr.
You can add 10 per hour.

I'm working on one that can completely bypass the update without a timer.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by olboijoe View Post
is there a way of making the size of it bigger ? thanks Smile

No but i also forgot to mention when you minimize the screen it hides it so if your friends are not 1337 haxorz you can just hide it and act legit.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Originally posted by Dr.
You can add 10 per hour.

btw u can add 10 every 9.8 minutes sooo yeah don't no where you got an hour from.

The following user thanked Unonymous for this useful post:

TheGodZeus

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo