04-08-2011, 04:55 PM #1
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK so due to 'whatstheirip.com' being shut down I have had to make another tutorial but hopefully this is just a helpful!

OK so just go to You must login or register to view this content.

On the home page you should see a big box saying sign up like this, just click it -

You must login or register to view this content.

Then click on the free account sign up -

On the next page just enter all your details and hit create account, after you have created an account you will see this screen -

Just click make a link, then you will see this screen -

In the Link To box just put You must login or register to view this content. then click Create Link

Once you have done that you should see this screen -

Just send people the your tracking link and once they click it just keep refreshing the page and all the IP's will show up! Smile

Why exactly can I do with someones IP address? You can do quite a range of things, you can find out their location (to find their location You must login or register to view this content.), DoS them which basically makes there internet really slow or not work at all (for more information on DoS, refer to 'Curt's DoS tutorial You must login or register to view this content.), and their are other things you can do with an IP address :y:

An easy way to convince your victims to go to the link is to say its an image or a video thats really funny, but remember all they have to do is click the link! Or you can you You must login or register to view this content., this will make the link which you send you victim look more real, and it should make it more believable :y: (Just copy the link into the box provided on TinyURL and click Make TinyURL!)

Last edited by --Ben- ; 06-19-2011 at 12:33 AM.

The following 60 users say thank you to --Ben- for this useful post:

--xXRyanXx--, .JiampyPotter, .RAMBO, Alt, JordanCarr, anddrew, Arman M., Assassin, Bang Tidy, BB_AjB, Chrom3D, cod4 sniperman, Darknesse13, DiJiTaLGoDz, Dopey, F_S_M, flAmingw0rm, ForeverBailey, gopher517, grant125, gringo96, HecmanHD, Hells, I Lick Turtles, imD, IRiSe_GodFather, Jannis96, JordyPordy, Kylee., Lord9Kon, MikeyCapp, Mr.Oppossum, MrFox, NeedaFlameSoon, NextGenStalker, Nummpty, o-uMaR-o, Pixie Lott, Post Count, Rage, Relevant Is God, samb222, Shadoh, Shieldsy, ShottinG STarzz, Sicarius, sonny356, Superahm, SuperGamecube64, superhighme, Valence2point0, Vanitas, Vectriixx, welliegs, x420XP, xMurphyBoiix, xVz
04-08-2011, 04:57 PM #2
Kombust
At least I can fight
Awesome!, Not sures my friends will go to the link though :(
04-08-2011, 04:58 PM #3
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by Bark View Post
Awesome!, Not sures my friends will go to the link though :(

Just say its a cool picture or something, all they have to do is click the link =D
04-08-2011, 05:01 PM #4
Shieldsy
I <3 Feeder.
Awesome :'Winky Winky The email arrives quickly as well! =D
04-08-2011, 05:02 PM #5
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by Shieldsy View Post
Awesome :'Winky Winky The email arrives quickly as well! =D

Its OK man, and yeah it does, as soon as the victim clicks the link you get the email :y:
04-08-2011, 05:06 PM #6
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
Originally posted by Ben
So I was looking for an easy way to get people IP's and I came across this, You must login or register to view this content.

Just type your email address in the box provided and click Get Link

After you have done that you will be taken to this page

Then send the person who's IP your trying to get one of the links and you will receive an email with their IP!

An easy way to convince your victims to go to the link is to say its an image or a video thats really funny, but remember all they have to do is click the link!

(Sorry if this site has been posted before I looked around and didn't see it, just thought I would share this with you lot) =D

I got tons of ips with that ages ago, didnt know what to do with them though xD
04-08-2011, 05:08 PM #7
Nice Benn =D
04-08-2011, 05:08 PM #8
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by ZoneHD View Post
I got tons of ips with that ages ago, didnt know what to do with them though xD

You can use it for RATS and things like that, i'm not really into RATS and iStealers anymore, but I know you need IP's for basic things like that :y:
04-08-2011, 05:10 PM #9
awesome Smile
04-08-2011, 05:15 PM #10
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by xMark
Thanks..
But what can you do with a IP from someone else?

IP can be used for loads of things, you need it for RATS and things, I don't really use RATS and iStealers anymore but I know this is a basic :y:

The following user thanked --Ben- for this useful post:

RayJ_chugs

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo