04-09-2011, 01:45 PM #1
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, I recently made a thread telling you guys how to get someones IP address easily You must login or register to view this content., and because of this thread a lot of people have been asking me why do I need someones IP and what exactly can I do with it? So I thought I would make this thread to tell you exactly what you can do with someones IP.

One of the most easiest things you can do with someones IP is find out their location, to do this, You must login or register to view this content.

Another useful thing about having someones IP is being able to boot them of the internet, and make their computer run really slow, or not at all. These booters can be online (login using web) or a program installed to you're computer. (For more information on this, refer to 'Curt's DoS tutorial, You must login or register to view this content.

Someones IP address also helps with RATs and being able to infect someones computer, if you are good with RATs/iStealers you will know the fun that infecting someone and controlling their PC is :p

These are just some basic things that you can do with someones IP, but their are a lot more, it would just take me forever to write them on here :p

You might be wondering, well how can I stop myself from becoming vulnerable from hackers, and how can I protect myself from giving away my IP?

Well there isn't much you can do but here are a few ways in which you can stop it.

You can use a proxy, this is a website you use to browse the internet on an anonymous IP.

You can also use a VPN, there are quite a lot of free/paid VPN's and all you have to do is activate it, and from their it changes your IP on your computer, and it tricks the internet into believing your IP is different.

I hope this helped everyone who was wondering what you can do with an IP, if you need any further help feel free to PM with your questions and queries, thanks.

-Ben- Dancing
Last edited by --Ben- ; 04-09-2011 at 01:49 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to --Ben- for this useful post:

-Google-, Cole MacGrath, FoxkaZ, Killakk, Koltz, Lord9Kon, Mezzid, Monster-Energy, o-uMaR-o, oToxicity, pixie5, racecar12, samb222, spf357
04-30-2011, 08:38 PM #11
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by Lord9Kon View Post
Very informative and helpful post.

Cheers mate :y:, well I'm glad I helped =D
04-30-2011, 09:06 PM #12
ip address gets the nearest ISP location. so its pretty much useless.
windows vista blocks the ip shutdown

The following user thanked CodingNation for this useful post:

jaylix16

The following user groaned CodingNation for this awful post:

Assassin
05-01-2011, 01:28 AM #13
Originally posted by HeRe View Post
yea but if you read the full thread.. i actually told the guy to leave the credits in... and as i said. Your a troll.

enjoy your time here :]
reported you for stalking me since i -repped you

The following user thanked CodingNation for this useful post:

jaylix16
05-01-2011, 01:31 AM #14
Assassin
Easter Egg!
Originally posted by KingDeath360 View Post
enjoy your time here :]
reported you for stalking me since i -repped you

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!, go ahead report me for "stalking you"
05-01-2011, 03:45 AM #15
BAMF
Social Engineer
^ Juvenile
05-01-2011, 01:29 PM #16
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Adam and King stop flamming on my thread, it will get the thread closed for going off topic, just take it to PM :y:
05-30-2011, 04:20 PM #17
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by I
Papa's here Awesome face

You must login or register to view this content.

Get reported.
07-18-2011, 05:53 PM #18
nice post :y:
07-29-2011, 11:20 AM #19
Originally posted by LEzStarz View Post
nice post :y:

yo man can you help me get this guys address i want to send treating mail to his front door because he robbed my PSN Account and deleted my ultimate team on fifa 11 and al please :( i want to get back at this b******d plz thanks .... r can some 1 help me please thanks .....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo