05-10-2011, 08:46 PM #1
erbisme4
Penn State '16
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Javascript Jokes Thread

Originally posted by another user
Two ints and a float are in a bar. They spot an attractive double on her own. The first int walks up to her. “Hey, baby”, he says, “my VM or yours”. She slaps him and he walks back dejected. The second int walks over. “Hey, cute-stuff, can I lick your Bean?”. After a quick slapping, he too walks back. The float then ambles over casually. “Were those two primitive types bothering you?”, he remarks. “Yes. I’m so glad you’re here”, she says. “They just had no Class!”

A group of computer science majors were listening to a lecture about Java programming at a university. After the lecture one of the men leaned over and grabbed a women's breast. Woman: "Hey! Thats private OK!?"

The man hesitated for a second looking confused.

Man: "But I thought we were in the same class?"

News Report: "A Java Programmer in Silicon Valley was detained for questioning yesterday after an anonymous tip that he was using a Hashtable..."

A boolean passes a friend in the hall, and notes he looks quite depressed. The friend vaguely recalls a recent family tragedy and asks, "Hey, is it true your parents died last week in a Garbage Collection accident?" The boolean replies, "Yeah, and now I've got no place to live, either." The friend is shocked, and asks, "But weren't you in their will?" The boolean sighs and says, "Nope, no will, no inheritance..."

A bunch of 17 year olds - ClassCast, IllegalArgument and ArrayOutOfBounds - decide to take their chances, and try to get served at the bar. The Bartender takes one look at them, and asks them for ID. ClassCast hands over his fake ID, IllegalArgument hands over his brother Throwable's ID, but ArrayOutOfBounds doesn't have any fake ID. The Bartender says "Sorry guys, you'll have to leave unless I can see some ID". ClassCast pleads with the barman "can't you just bend the rules for us?" and the barman says "Sorry, no Exceptions".

If you guys have any feel free to post them and i will add them to the top...

Last edited by erbisme4 ; 05-10-2011 at 09:03 PM.

The following user thanked erbisme4 for this useful post:

Strike Venom
05-11-2011, 02:02 PM #2
xD! lololol

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

These arnt Java jokes they go for any language.
05-11-2011, 05:54 PM #3
<Jimbo>
</Jimbo>
:lol: Programmers have a sense of humor? :carling:
05-12-2011, 11:06 PM #4
Yeezus Christ
[move]Gk!A[/move]
sounds nerdy to me:lol::p
05-12-2011, 11:14 PM #5
Nerdy? Why not.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.