Post: [Video] For Noobs, Uploading Shell via admin cp for VBulletin
06-06-2011, 04:50 PM #1
oO-GKUSH-Oo
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just like the title says this is a video for Noobs who dont know how to upload a shell via admincp. Happy Hacking Awesome face

The following user thanked oO-GKUSH-Oo for this useful post:

06-06-2011, 05:00 PM #2
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by 9484
Just like the title says this is a video for Noobs who dont know how to upload a shell via admincp. Happy Hacking Awesome face

Wow you really are giving the little nublet kiddies the power to **** up other peoples hard work.
lol oh well.

really depend if they can get the ftp details which is unlikely Happy.

Anyways good post. Keep up the good work Happy and always remember to take a good healthy dose of :2k7:
06-06-2011, 05:03 PM #3
oO-GKUSH-Oo
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Cookiemonstaz View Post
Wow you really are giving the little nublet kiddies the power to **** up other peoples hard work.
lol oh well.

really depend if they can get the ftp details which is unlikely Happy.

Lol im hoping it all gets moved to premium, Im not prem so i really cant post their. And you dont need ftp for this. Ill try to ask a mod to move i also dnt want the script kiddies to get hold of these informations lol..
06-06-2011, 05:05 PM #4
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by 9484
Lol im hoping it all gets moved to premium, Im not prem so i really cant post their. And you dont need ftp for this. Ill try to ask a mod to move i also dnt want the script kiddies to get hold of these informations lol..

Yup not a good idea to put so much power on people who don't understand how to use it.
and i did not really watch the vid so i did not no you were not using ftp :l

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo