06-15-2011, 07:21 AM #1
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please don't come here to just download the program. You don't have to "Thank"me or anything, just leave a comment about it, I can see how many views and downloads it gets, so please, leave a comment.

With the seemingly excessive amounts of viewbots, that I thought were pretty "meh" I decided to make my own.

Yes, I am aware mine is also pretty "meh".

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Programmed entirely by me, in Visual C# .NET. Yes, that means you need .NET.

I put it in a RAR archived/compressed file, so you need WinRAR to extract it.

Please do not redistribute without my permission.

Video, enjoy:

*Note: Video demonstrates program, not program working, but trust me, it works fine. Just used it today. Got a ton of views.

**Note: The proxies work for some people. Be aware that, the ones listed, may not necessarily be online.

Current Features:
+ Proxy system available
+ Transparent GUI
+ View counter (accurate to the program, not to YouTube)
+ Selection of: Speed, Number of Views, Video URL
+ Ability to start and stop at any time
+ Ability to "create new bots" (run multiple videos at once)

Enjoy!
Last edited by Epic? ; 06-15-2011 at 04:42 PM.

The following user thanked Epic? for this useful post:

Kieron
08-30-2011, 06:03 AM #20
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Guys, for those of you who are complaining about views getting stuck at 300 views, YouTube has a thing where all videos stop at 300 and are checked for the different IP's, how often they appear, the change in views and if it is a bot.

300,600,1000 are the three times a video's views will freeze, after that it will normally stop.

If the application has no refresh delay and a constant IP changing with no reusing of last IP then it makes it seem legit, best way is to have two applications running, let it register two views different or same time randomly.
so pick 2 ip's on video 1 and to for this bot and thy shouldnt freeze or change ip everytime?
plz reply thx
08-30-2011, 01:30 PM #21
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by steven111921 View Post
so pick 2 ip's on video 1 and to for this bot and thy shouldnt freeze or change ip everytime?
plz reply thx

It's 6:30 in the morning, just checking some messages. When I get back from school in about 9-1/2 hours I'll tell you what is best, currently this bot doesn't contain what is necessary to best attempt beating the system for YouTube.
11-07-2013, 02:07 PM #22
As the title says!
11-07-2013, 02:54 PM #23
Kieron
Former Staff
Before
You must login or register to view this content.

After
You must login or register to view this content.

Nice tool, but the only problem i got with it is that it makes your computer lag like fuck, if you could find a way to disable any other services then it would be great, but good job Happy
11-07-2013, 03:32 PM #24
SataQ
Space Ninja
I don't think is this good if you have/wanna partnership.
11-07-2013, 03:45 PM #25
OmGRhys-x
Are you high?
Originally posted by Epic
Please don't come here to just download the program. You don't have to "Thank"me or anything, just leave a comment about it, I can see how many views and downloads it gets, so please, leave a comment.

With the seemingly excessive amounts of viewbots, that I thought were pretty "meh" I decided to make my own.

Yes, I am aware mine is also pretty "meh".

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Programmed entirely by me, in Visual C# .NET. Yes, that means you need .NET.

I put it in a RAR archived/compressed file, so you need WinRAR to extract it.

Please do not redistribute without my permission.

Video, enjoy:

*Note: Video demonstrates program, not program working, but trust me, it works fine. Just used it today. Got a ton of views.

**Note: The proxies work for some people. Be aware that, the ones listed, may not necessarily be online.

Current Features:
+ Proxy system available
+ Transparent GUI
+ View counter (accurate to the program, not to YouTube)
+ Selection of: Speed, Number of Views, Video URL
+ Ability to start and stop at any time
+ Ability to "create new bots" (run multiple videos at once)

Enjoy!

nice tool but i hope you know with the interval lover the number the faster it goes not the other way around lol

so timer1.Interval = 1; would be pretty much as fast as it can go :P
11-15-2013, 06:53 PM #26
Nico
Banned
I think this works, great software! Good job! Maybe an sub bot next?
11-21-2013, 09:00 PM #27
Hope this works Happy
12-26-2013, 09:02 AM #28
Not Rage
Can’t trickshot me!
High CPU so it slows your computer so the best thing to do would to be to run it over night, but it works Upside Down Happy
You should probably fix some bugs but other than that good job

Nevermind this bot sucks all it did was open the page without actually opening it (It Echoed My Video) and made my views the 301+ which only happens if you refresh for views
Last edited by Not Rage ; 12-26-2013 at 10:52 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo