Post: FACEBOOK HACK : Hacking Facebook Accounts password in ONLY 5 STEPS (NO DOWNLOADS!)
07-19-2011, 06:36 PM #1
GBish
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU, in this tutorial i will be showing you how to hack Facebook accounts in ONLY 5 steps . This is 100% my TUT and "SOME" pictures are not mine . LEGGO !

-------------------------------------------------------

First thing you need to go to You must login or register to view this content. and hit on forgot password .
You must login or register to view this content.

And than you will be linked to this page .

----------------------------------------------------------

Than you need to enter the email of the victim or there FB profile.From there you will need to click "Search" and it will show you the profile of the victim . Hit " This is my account " .

You will than be redirected to this page, click "No longer have access" .

You will than be asked to enter you email where they will send you info about recovering the account your trying to hack. (Put your normal email and than click Submit)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Facebook will than ask you to enter 3 security answers . No worries just put random answers in 3 times .

and than you will be moved to this page :

From there you will be asked to choose 3 trusted friends. I would suggest making 3 fake accounts and adding the person because when you choose the 3 trusted friends a code will be sent to each one needed to recover the account. When you have 3 accounts added on the victims facebook account and you choose them your accounts will receive a code ! Log on each account and place the three codes where Facebook will link you to a page that you need to fill the three codes . After you successfully do that you will receive an FACEBOOK RESET password to the EMAIL you put in to get recovery information . Change the password, Log on and HAVE FUN.

Thanks !

The following 7 users say thank you to GBish for this useful post:

aBoss, AnthonyINFAMOUS, Fuser's Hoe, Nero., Night Wolf, WiKKiD, XHaveNOFearX
07-22-2011, 08:07 AM #20
after clicking No longer access:
its come to this:
Wats the problem?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10118[/ATTACH]

The following user thanked nokiaking for this useful post:

uyi
07-23-2011, 12:20 AM #21
Is there any way for the person to find out the 3 people used to send the security codes too?

EDIT: When I go to do it, it only asks for one person not 3... that makes things a whole lot easier.
07-23-2011, 03:06 AM #22
Alt
Banned
Hmmmm don't see why this wouldn't work.

I'll try this at a later date
07-24-2011, 03:06 AM #23
ima laugh when someone hacks a damn famouse person and gets sent to jail.
07-24-2011, 05:03 AM #24
-Syed-
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by EnvyMeBro View Post
Hello NGU, in this tutorial i will be showing you how to hack Facebook accounts in ONLY 5 steps . This is 100% my TUT and "SOME" pictures are not mine . LEGGO !

-------------------------------------------------------

First thing you need to go to You must login or register to view this content. and hit on forgot password .

And than you will be linked to this page .

Than you need to enter the email of the victim or there FB profile.From there you will need to click "Search" and it will show you the profile of the victim . Hit " This is my account " .

You will than be redirected to this page, click "No longer have access" .

You will than be asked to enter you email where they will send you info about recovering the account your trying to hack. (Put your normal email and than click Submit)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Facebook will than ask you to enter 3 security answers . No worries just put random answers in 3 times .

and than you will be moved to this page :

From there you will be asked to choose 3 trusted friends. I would suggest making 3 fake accounts and adding the person because when you choose the 3 trusted friends a code will be sent to each one needed to recover the account. When you have 3 accounts added on the victims facebook account and you choose them your accounts will receive a code ! Log on each account and place the three codes where Facebook will link you to a page that you need to fill the three codes . After you successfully do that you will receive an FACEBOOK RESET password to the EMAIL you put in to get recovery information . Change the password, Log on and HAVE FUN.

Thanks !

I made 3 fake accounts for all you guys,

[email][email protected][/email] : dadu11

The following user thanked -Syed- for this useful post:

Lofti
07-24-2011, 01:32 PM #25
Woof
...hmm
I have seen allot of (facebook) hacks.
Are they actually rea? Happy
07-24-2011, 10:57 PM #26
Vecksi
Haxor!
lol nice 1 xD
07-27-2011, 03:26 AM #27
I cant get to ****ing step 5. it doesn't ask a email you can access. WTF? can somebody please make a video?
07-27-2011, 03:47 AM #28
so i cud hakc mi sistr and look at her nked piktur?

The following user thanked xXx Sn1P3zx for this useful post:

Lofti

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo