04-23-2012, 10:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Features
Send Mass Email's
Send Mass Text Messages
Coded in VB

Virus Scan

Download

The following 3 users groaned at FxRproHD for this awful post:

Epic?, Pichu, Cmd-X
04-25-2012, 03:33 AM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
I tried to decompile to see the source to verify it doesn't steal your email and variables and it comes back with obfuscated.

I don't like it when people release something so simple like that, and the fact that the names of the files is blank or a "-" doesn't make me feel any more comfortable.

The following 2 users say thank you to Pichu for this useful post:

~SpongeBob, Cmd-X
04-27-2012, 02:10 AM #3
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
I tried to decompile to see the source to verify it doesn't steal your email and variables and it comes back with obfuscated.

I don't like it when people release something so simple like that, and the fact that the names of the files is blank or a "-" doesn't make me feel any more comfortable.

Lol, to be honest i wasn't to sure if i should post it, but i thought i would see what people thought and i do agree with you, i would be as cautious as you, ill just stick to the ps3 section and post in here once every now and then. :y:
04-27-2012, 02:39 AM #4
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by FxRproHD View Post
Lol, to be honest i wasn't to sure if i should post it, but i thought i would see what people thought and i do agree with you, i would be as cautious as you, ill just stick to the ps3 section and post in here once every now and then. :y:

Don't let it discourage you. If you have something that you have made, simply post the program and then the important or more difficult codes, just post that.

You don't need to post everything just main portions that make it work like how it is, that way others can learn.

Smile
05-06-2012, 12:13 AM #5
Nice stuff, I coded one a while back :p. Then got into some other stuff.
05-06-2012, 12:26 AM #6
Originally posted by LEzStarz View Post
Nice stuff, I coded one a while back :p. Then got into some other stuff.

Yeah, so many groans i got for posting this lol Not Happy or Sad
05-06-2012, 01:04 AM #7
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by FxRproHD View Post
Yeah, so many groans i got for posting this lol Not Happy or Sad

Don't let it discourage you.

The reason being is exactly what I said:

Originally posted by another user

It doesn't make people comfortable running a program made by someone who hardly has activity on a site and is posting something that requires executing which in turn may be FUD and steal our stuff. When you crypt a virus, it obfuscates the code so that's why we are like we are...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo