12-24-2014, 12:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Wizle allows you to create forms and edit cells to your liking. This program has an autosave feature so need to save before you close the program, and also reloading your last edited form when you reopen Wizle. You can also setup a passcode to lock your work made in Wizle. As default there is no passcode, but go to File then Setup Passcode... to create one. Once passcode is activated, you will then be required to type your password on Wizle startup. You can easily turn off the passcode by pressing 'Turn Passcode Off'. If you forget your passcode you can find out what the first and last letter of your passcode is (passcode must be more than 3 credentials). You can also insert text into the selected cell, you can insert things such as current date and time, etc.

Please comment with feedback on what you think?
I will be releasing when I have fully completed (2-3 weeks).

The following user thanked imZeduc for this useful post:

Midnight.eGo
01-25-2015, 04:25 AM #2
Midnight.eGo
from El Paso, Texas (915)
Originally posted by imZeduc View Post

Wizle allows you to create forms and edit cells to your liking. This program has an autosave feature so need to save before you close the program, and also reloading your last edited form when you reopen Wizle. You can also setup a passcode to lock your work made in Wizle. As default there is no passcode, but go to File then Setup Passcode... to create one. Once passcode is activated, you will then be required to type your password on Wizle startup. You can easily turn off the passcode by pressing 'Turn Passcode Off'. If you forget your passcode you can find out what the first and last letter of your passcode is (passcode must be more than 3 credentials). You can also insert text into the selected cell, you can insert things such as current date and time, etc.

Please comment with feedback on what you think?
I will be releasing when I have fully completed (2-3 weeks).

bump rele@sing ??????

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo