01-24-2011, 04:14 PM #1
ez2animate
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I was online last night, everythings fine. Today, my mom runs in my room and wakes me up telling us we are disconnected from the internet, and to contact ATT about an "urgent matter". I don't understand what this could be because I haven't "downloaded" anything in a long time. Could it be regarding bandwidth usage? I download a FREE mmorpg yesterday that's 7 gigs and a pretty large update.

PICS from the screen it redirects me to. (Im on a neighbors internet right now) MY ISP IS AT&T

First page
You must login or register to view this content.

Second Page
01-24-2011, 04:24 PM #2
What kinda shitty host limit your paid for bandwich isent it the speed u pay for with unlimited bandwich?
01-24-2011, 04:24 PM #3
Extrazior
u mirin'
Originally posted by ez2animate View Post
So I was online last night, everythings fine. Today, my mom runs in my room and wakes me up telling us we are disconnected from the internet, and to contact ATT about an "urgent matter". I don't understand what this could be because I haven't "downloaded" anything in a long time. Could it be regarding bandwidth usage? I download a FREE mmorpg yesterday that's 7 gigs and a pretty large update.

PICS from the screen it redirects me to. (Im on a neighbors internet right now) MY ISP IS AT&T

First page

Second Page

The links to the images are broken, as far as I can see. :confused:

From what you wrote here, I would say they've cut off your service because you probably exceeded your monthly download allowance. This has happened to one of my friends where he downloaded a Whole anime series, over 60 gb in size, His internet was cut off for the following month. Your best bet would be to wait and see how it goes for a week since well, You did download something in the size of 7 gigs. :y:
01-24-2011, 04:25 PM #4
ez2animate
Space Ninja
Originally posted by CookieMonster View Post
The links to the images are broken, as far as I can see. :confused:

From what you wrote here, I would say they've cut off your service because you probably exceeded your monthly download allowance. This has happened to one of my friends where he downloaded a Whole anime series, over 60 gb in size, His internet was cut off for the following month. Your best bet would be to wait and see how it goes for a week since well, You did download something in the size of 7 gigs. :y:

Sounds alot better than what I was thinking it's for. I hope it's not serious. Only way to find out is to call.
01-24-2011, 04:27 PM #5
Extrazior
u mirin'
Originally posted by ez2animate View Post
Sounds alot better than what I was thinking it's for. I hope it's not serious. Only way to find out is to call.

Yep, I guess it is :y:
01-24-2011, 04:33 PM #6
ez2animate
Space Ninja
Originally posted by CookieMonster View Post
Yep, I guess it is :y:

It's frightening though with the lack of support because I googled with and nothing came up except for 2, what seemed like under aged kids, asking for help on yahoo answers.
01-25-2011, 12:58 AM #7
ez2animate
Space Ninja
*bump*

Ok. Well I got home from school, supposedly my dad called them and it was all about checking to see if the bill was paid, which it was. I still get redirected which is pissing me off, but I'm not disconnected from the internet. I can still ping websites in command prompt. Wtf is going on.
01-27-2011, 06:00 AM #8
Originally posted by BrutalSausage View Post
What kinda shitty host limit your paid for bandwich isent it the speed u pay for with unlimited bandwich?

Dude i cant even understand what your sentence(s) is/are saying.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo