01-31-2012, 03:53 AM #1
CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My PC went crazy yesterday and I had to do a system restore. It lowered my .net framework from v4 to v2 and need v4 again. My problem is that I need v3 before i can install v4 but everytime i try to install v3 i get an error saying the installation could not be completed. Does anybody know what problem could be causing this?
01-31-2012, 04:58 AM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by burna View Post
My PC went crazy yesterday and I had to do a system restore. It lowered my .net framework from v4 to v2 and need v4 again. My problem is that I need v3 before i can install v4 but everytime i try to install v3 i get an error saying the installation could not be completed. Does anybody know what problem could be causing this?

Always could check to see if there is anything that could still be installed:
You must login or register to view this content.
01-31-2012, 05:06 AM #3
CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by UP View Post
Always could check to see if there is anything that could still be installed:
You must login or register to view this content.

Such as? Are you referring to an earlier version or something to go along with it? I used to have it but now im getting installation error.
01-31-2012, 05:07 AM #4
Default Avatar
Oneup
Such as? Are you referring to an earlier version or something to go along with it? I used to have it but now im getting installation error.

No I meant as in if there were any remains of 3.5 installed. I don't know what OS you have but Windows 7 on a fresh install comes pre-loaded with 3.5. So that could be an issue if you are tying to install 3
01-31-2012, 05:10 AM #5
CrEaTiiOn_BuRn
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by UP View Post
No I meant as in if there were any remains of 3.5 installed. I don't know what OS you have but Windows 7 on a fresh install comes pre-loaded with 3.5. So that could be an issue if you are tying to install 3

I have xp and in my program list it shows v1.1 and v2.0sp1 no v3.
01-31-2012, 05:12 AM #6
Default Avatar
Oneup
I have xp and in my program list it shows v1.1 and v2.0sp1 no v3.

If you have teamviewer I could take a look at it, be alot easier then going back and forth on here

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

CrEaTiiOn_BuRn

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo