08-11-2015, 06:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How can i go from windows 10 to 7 or 8.1??
I was recently on 8.1 then 10 came out so i got it, now i want a different windows because i dont like it,
my camera will not work on the camera app.. and it is slower so if u have a link or somthng to 7 or even 8.1
i need it, and i had 10 4 over a month so i cant do the downgrade from the recovery menu
08-11-2015, 09:42 PM #2
Originally posted by YouIsADawg View Post
How can i go from windows 10 to 7 or 8.1??
I was recently on 8.1 then 10 came out so i got it, now i want a different windows because i dont like it,
my camera will not work on the camera app.. and it is slower so if u have a link or somthng to 7 or even 8.1
i need it, and i had 10 4 over a month so i cant do the downgrade from the recovery menu

I'm afraid there is no other way than do a clean install. None that I know of at least. You could try a recovery drive from your 8.1, if you have one.
If you don't have one, and can't downgrade by the official way, I think you will have to do a fresh install, from a Win7/Win8 ISO.

The following user thanked jannewarman32 for this useful post:

YouIsADawg
08-12-2015, 01:47 PM #3
Originally posted by jannewarman32 View Post
I'm afraid there is no other way than do a clean install. None that I know of at least. You could try a recovery drive from your 8.1, if you have one.
If you don't have one, and can't downgrade by the official way, I think you will have to do a fresh install, from a Win7/Win8 ISO.

Thank you
10-13-2015, 12:03 PM #4
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by YouIsADawg View Post
How can i go from windows 10 to 7 or 8.1??

Well you can go to a torrent site and download what ever windows os you have. You have to mount and then run and install it
10-20-2015, 11:20 PM #5
Default Avatar
Oneup
Granted this guy is banned so me posting this won't be for his benefit.

If you do the actual upgrade (not a clean install) you have 30 days to revert to your previous windows install.
You must login or register to view this content.
10-23-2015, 02:15 AM #6
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
Granted this guy is banned so me posting this won't be for his benefit.

If you do the actual upgrade (not a clean install) you have 30 days to revert to your previous windows install.
You must login or register to view this content.

I'll just treat this as if it's an answered question since OP is probably not coming back.
Thanks for providing information.
Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo