08-31-2015, 08:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When I turn my computer on it takes my to a screen that says choose an option the options are It says choose an option on the top and the options are continue (exit and continue to windows 8.1) use a device (use a USB drive,network connection or windows recovery dvd) trouble shoot (refresh or reset your PC or use advanced tools) turn off your PC . But if I click them my PC just reboots and takes me back to the same thing and I can't use my PC and idk what to do
09-01-2015, 01:39 AM #2
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
Originally posted by Empty View Post
When I turn my computer on it takes my to a screen that says choose an option the options are It says choose an option on the top and the options are continue (exit and continue to windows 8.1) use a device (use a USB drive,network connection or windows recovery dvd) trouble shoot (refresh or reset your PC or use advanced tools) turn off your PC . But if I click them my PC just reboots and takes me back to the same thing and I can't use my PC and idk what to do

Could you post a photo of the screen that comes up? If it's the boot option screen, the same thing happened to me. I put a recovery disc in the disc drive, which wasn't made for the computer so it now goes into a boot loop. Not sure how to fix it. You might be able to restore it using the proper recovery disc. You can also try removing the hard drive, copying the files to another drive and using a recovery disc to restore the system
09-01-2015, 10:59 AM #3
Originally posted by Justin View Post
Could you post a photo of the screen that comes up? If it's the boot option screen, the same thing happened to me. I put a recovery disc in the disc drive, which wasn't made for the computer so it now goes into a boot loop. Not sure how to fix it. You might be able to restore it using the proper recovery disc. You can also try removing the hard drive, copying the files to another drive and using a recovery disc to restore the system

Ye I didn't have a recovery disc I had to format all the drives and now I am trying to install windows again, but all the places it gives me the option to install it, it says windows can't be installed there , any idea what to do?
09-01-2015, 11:00 AM #4
Originally posted by EYE
Maybe no OS is installed?

No I had an OS installed and everything was fine up in till this point.
09-01-2015, 11:58 AM #5
Originally posted by EYE
Can you get a screenshot of it and post it here?

I've got past it but I cant install my OS anymore it gives me four options where to install it but it says I can't store them there, have you got any idea what I should do?
09-01-2015, 01:16 PM #6
Originally posted by EYE
What options does it show you? Print screens would really help

I can't it says I don't have permission and on the top is says, where do you want to install windows?
Drive 0 partition1
Drive 0 partition2
Drive 0 partition3
Drive 0 partition4
09-01-2015, 02:24 PM #7
Originally posted by EYE
Drive 0... try re-inserting your hdd?

I have but it still only gives me them options
09-01-2015, 06:22 PM #8
Originally posted by EYE
And none of them let you install OS?

Personally could be a corrupt hdd

How could I fix this , would I need to get a new one?
09-01-2015, 08:03 PM #9
Originally posted by EYE
You would yes, you can pick them up here:

[url]www.ebay,co.uk[/url]
You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks

Ok thank you for your helpSmile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo