09-02-2015, 05:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Every now and then i get an critical error cortana and taskbar has stopped working. I have tryed looking for a fix and well just restart pc and free F11

But thats only a temporary fix every now and then i get the same error, Has this happend to anyone i have tryed like 4 fixed and non work they just make a different error apear tears

Also when this error happens my headphones stop working. Exaple this error happened in the middle of a csgo game and if fucked me a bit :(
Last edited by ☓-Dani-☓ ; 09-02-2015 at 05:32 PM.
09-04-2015, 11:39 AM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by 9747
Every now and then i get an critical error cortana and taskbar has stopped working. I have tryed looking for a fix and well just restart pc and free F11

But thats only a temporary fix every now and then i get the same error, Has this happend to anyone i have tryed like 4 fixed and non work they just make a different error apear tears

Also when this error happens my headphones stop working. Exaple this error happened in the middle of a csgo game and if fucked me a bit :(

What does it say in event viewer?
09-06-2015, 04:22 AM #3
HeroWin
Java Developer
Originally posted by 9747
Every now and then i get an critical error cortana and taskbar has stopped working. I have tryed looking for a fix and well just restart pc and free F11

in order to help you, we need a couple of error logs listed and from what i read.... seems like you have a some form of a trojan or bios error...hell most likely a driver error.

The following user thanked HeroWin for this useful post:

09-09-2015, 04:58 PM #4
Originally posted by HeroWin View Post
in order to help you, we need a couple of error logs listed and from what i read.... seems like you have a some form of a trojan or bios error...hell most likely a driver error.

Originally posted by 1UP View Post
What does it say in event viewer?

Sry for taking so long to answer i didnt get a pm of a quote.

This is the image i get : ( i googled it since my pc is in spanish You must login or register to view this content.

And in event viewer; Its in spanish so i dont know if you will understand You must login or register to view this content. if not i can translate it
09-13-2015, 08:40 PM #5
still need help on this happens every 2-3 days. i have done an cmd sfc/scannow and no errors show. tryed this still no work You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ☓-Dani-☓ ; 09-13-2015 at 08:55 PM.
09-24-2015, 12:20 PM #6
Winter
Purple God
I think the best course of action would be to restore your computer to factory settings. -incase you still need help.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo