06-30-2016, 09:22 AM #1
Selky
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, I am keen to start modding now as i now have my jb ps3 BUT i only own mac computers, so is it possible for me to change my OS from OS X to windows and able to do mods e.g cl's, modded zombies etc.. Without having to buy a windows laptop? thanks*
06-30-2016, 03:27 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Selky View Post
Hi guys, I am keen to start modding now as i now have my jb ps3 BUT i only own mac computers, so is it possible for me to change my OS from OS X to windows and able to do mods e.g cl's, modded zombies etc.. Without having to buy a windows laptop? thanks*

you can prolly do it in a VM im not 100% sure i never tried it for myself
08-17-2016, 04:44 PM #3
Robby367
Save Point
Depending on how old or new your Mac is you can use boot camp you can keep your Mac OS and duel boot into Windows and best of all won't hurt any of your Mac stuff. tho I would backup just in case after you've done the boot camp you can select which os you like to go into when the Mac first boots just Mack sure you have a copy of the os you'd like to boot into and since most new macs have Intel CPUs come with the software installed already hope this helps

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo