08-26-2016, 10:14 AM #1
ymh
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); to put it simply, my windows 7 laptop that i use to get vpn to my console etc is not letting me share connection or bridge now that i have changed to a free vpn (CyberGhost) i am having issue with sharing and bridging, not sure why but in the past i had this issue and i fixed it. the issue with bridging i don't think is being cause by the vpn i'm pretty sure theirs now something wrong with the settings and i can't remember how to fix this issue, that why i'm gonna ask here for now think i'll just use Linux to use the vpn or wait till i buy a new subscription for old provider and see if i can't add the vpn to my range extender or turn old laptop into a range extender, if i am not happy with that might go as far as moving so i can host my own server but that will require a bit of research on my end but i'd rather use someone elses ip then my own with a server so probably not worth the time but idk maybe i can get a second ip not sure if provider will allow/ can do that but could be worth looking into.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo