02-23-2009, 06:01 PM #1
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone. I just wanted to show you my new personal website I made at You must login or register to view this content.. I'll use it to post any programs that I release. I'll also be releasing source code for some of them for those of you interested in learning how to program. Please try out the two applications on the site if you haven't already and leave comments. Smile

Thanks,
Mark

The following 4 users say thank you to magglass1 for this useful post:

Cpt.Slow, Grimsley33, ii-ownaged-iixx, X Lash
03-11-2009, 11:48 PM #11
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Originally posted by MeRK View Post
See your using drupal. What host?

I host it myself. You must login or register to view this content.
03-11-2009, 11:49 PM #12
cool man keep it up Smile
03-12-2009, 01:39 PM #13
Looks pretty cool man!! Im working on one with drupel also!!! Mine I wont post because I dont want anyone to get mad and break the "advertiseing" rule. If your interested in seeing it let me know and ill pm it to you.Its my mod services" Im not saying go look at it to sell you anything just saying in general. Im really new to site or page building. Yours looks pretty good!!! Congrats!
03-12-2009, 08:20 PM #14
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Originally posted by lilunwl View Post
Looks pretty cool man!! Im working on one with drupel also!!! Mine I wont post because I dont want anyone to get mad and break the "advertiseing" rule. If your interested in seeing it let me know and ill pm it to you.Its my mod services" Im not saying go look at it to sell you anything just saying in general. Im really new to site or page building. Yours looks pretty good!!! Congrats!

Yeah, if you're selling services it'd be advertising, but feel free to PM it to me when it's complete. Smile
03-17-2009, 07:46 AM #15
WeeAzLe69
Do a barrel roll!
I checked it out it's pretty cool, Grats Magg!Smile
04-06-2009, 01:38 PM #16
Z IE e IC o Z
Roasted Bacon
Looking Good...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo