05-26-2011, 09:09 PM #1
Matt1511
R.I.P. MVIEYRA</3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Yes, it’s true I am now using a very good and fast browser which is far better than Google chrome and Internet Explorer. The browser name is Maxthon 3.0 which is really cool. And before using Maxthon, I was using Google Chrome from past one year and every time when I try to open more pages, its crashes all of the sudden. It was very annoying to use the crashed chrome browser and I never got a browser which really replaced chrome because I needed speed and a fast browser.
The main reason to change from Google chrome to Maxthon is very simple. Google chrome is really worst in handling things, Maxthon 3.0 browser has so many advance option which you normally can’t find in any other browsers now. I bet you people will really like this Maxthon 3.0 browser. So what’s so special in Maxthon 3.0 Browser? The advance features of the browser will really make you surprise. Let us take a brief look that why it is better than Google crome

These are the advance features of Maxthon 3.0 Browser.
Setting favorite Search Engines
Tab bar and Smart Address Bar
Page zoom settings
Magic fill and shortcuts
Proxy and Other settings.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to Matt1511 for this useful post:

DeAd_bLiTz, Kakashii, Matheus41, Sn0wb0arder245
05-27-2011, 05:52 PM #11
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Im Gonna Try This SmileSmile
05-27-2011, 10:55 PM #12
Just4Hax
"I will speak ill of
Originally posted by mvieyra View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Yes, it’s true I am now using a very good and fast browser which is far better than Google chrome and Internet Explorer. The browser name is Maxthon 3.0 which is really cool. And before using Maxthon, I was using Google Chrome from past one year and every time when I try to open more pages, its crashes all of the sudden. It was very annoying to use the crashed chrome browser and I never got a browser which really replaced chrome because I needed speed and a fast browser.
The main reason to change from Google chrome to Maxthon is very simple. Google chrome is really worst in handling things, Maxthon 3.0 browser has so many advance option which you normally can’t find in any other browsers now. I bet you people will really like this Maxthon 3.0 browser. So what’s so special in Maxthon 3.0 Browser? The advance features of the browser will really make you surprise. Let us take a brief look that why it is better than Google crome

Page zoom settings
Magic fill and shortcuts

It is slightly faster, but its almost a half second difference. I already hate its default search engine. It has a very odd setup. It seems like a half fast Google Chrome.
05-27-2011, 10:58 PM #13
Durk
spending vbux, offer me..

nice posts Winky Winky
05-27-2011, 11:07 PM #14
Dopey
NGU :/
I remember someone said Rockmelt was an awesome browser, after a week, I realized it sucked ass. I'm stuck with Google Chrome lol
05-27-2011, 11:07 PM #15
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Originally posted by mvieyra View Post

Page zoom settings
Magic fill and shortcuts

Downloading now. Gonna give it a try Smile
05-28-2011, 06:17 AM #16
Mr.Major
Need something? Just ask!
This looks really cool, imma try it and see if its really faster than Chrome.
05-29-2011, 03:19 AM #17
Millz
Worth the Weight
Used it for a while. I loved the customization for it back in '10. Now that Firefox 4 is out, I think I'll stick with it.
05-29-2011, 09:06 PM #18
Cain
Tutorial Team Like A Boss
Why did you bother.. seriously?

05-30-2011, 01:30 AM #19
xRafiq-
Pedobear
This browser is really good and little faster than firefox and chrome!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo