Post: I Need Someone To Explain To Me How To Install Windows On My Mac
05-11-2013, 08:44 PM #1
TheManDavid
Your mother!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so, I have an iMac and I understand that you can install Windows on Macs. I was going to do this forever ago but I never got around to it. I was wondering if someone that knows their way with Macs and stuff to help me do this. I need:

1. A torrent or "ISO" file of Windows 7 please. One that's already "verified" or whatever so I dont run into any bs.
  2. Preferably need you to have Skype so I can still talk to you on there while doing this

Thats it I think. Come on guys, someone help me.
05-11-2013, 09:01 PM #2
Percal
Do a barrel roll!
thepiratebay.sx/torrent/7049713

there should be windows 7
05-13-2013, 04:43 PM #3
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by Percal View Post
thepiratebay.sx/torrent/7049713

there should be windows 7

Thanks for the link but I already got one.
05-13-2013, 04:49 PM #4
RADDY1993
< ^ > < ^ >
Look at this You must login or register to view this content. if you need a copy of windows you will need a product key or you can use this You must login or register to view this content., hope this has helped you Smile.
Last edited by RADDY1993 ; 05-13-2013 at 04:52 PM.
05-27-2013, 02:37 AM #5
ADAM594
[B] Bazookin' [/B]
Download Windows 7 - No Serial Needed here:
You must login or register to view this content.

I have done this before. When you have the .ISO file, use Disk Utility to burn the .ISO to a DVD (Should say 4.7GB or more on it). Then run Boot Camp and follow the instructions and you should have Windows on your Mac.

When the Microsoft setup starts up make sure you format the BOOTCAMP portion of the harddrive, NOT the Mac OS X portion.

To boot into Windows, Hold the option key at Start Up, Select Windows, and Hit Enter.
05-27-2013, 04:53 AM #6
ImSooCool
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ADAM594 View Post
Download Windows 7 - No Serial Needed here:
You must login or register to view this content.

I have done this before. When you have the .ISO file, use Disk Utility to burn the .ISO to a DVD (Should say 4.7GB or more on it). Then run Boot Camp and follow the instructions and you should have Windows on your Mac.

When the Microsoft setup starts up make sure you format the BOOTCAMP portion of the harddrive, NOT the Mac OS X portion.

To boot into Windows, Hold the option key at Start Up, Select Windows, and Hit Enter.

Do what exactly he says and thats it you will get Windows on your mac. I have a Macbook Pro and i run Windows to mod

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo