06-09-2013, 06:36 AM #1
AGENT RIPGUT
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i really want to make some quick and easy money on the computer im not trying to invest in much so keep that in mind so if anyone has any websites that are legit let me know ive been using probux witch is really good so far starting slow but ive got about 10$ in 3 days so but im really wantng to make more if anyone knows let me know ! Smile
06-09-2013, 08:01 AM #2
dooyoo.co.uk get paid to write reviews $100 monthy
thecashchat.com get paid to post $10 monthly
youtube - $100 + monthly

does probux even pay? i heard it was a scam lmao
06-09-2013, 08:04 AM #3
AGENT RIPGUT
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by smexeh View Post
youtube - $100 + monthly

does probux even pay? I heard it was a scam lmao

dam that sounds legit ha and im not sure i havnt cashed out yet lol..

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

Originally posted by smexeh View Post
youtube - $100 + monthly

does probux even pay? I heard it was a scam lmao

whats the dooyoo i dont understand that?
06-09-2013, 08:07 AM #4
Originally posted by AGENT
dam that sounds legit ha and im not sure i havnt cashed out yet lol..

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

whats the dooyoo i dont understand that?

you get paid to review products for example a game you bought like black ops 2, or a toaster, or cereal :p

but i think its for UK only. not totally sure.
06-09-2013, 08:12 AM #5
AGENT RIPGUT
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Smexeh View Post
you get paid to review products for example a game you bought like black ops 2, or a toaster, or cereal :p

but i think its for UK only. not totally sure.

oh thats tight but im in usa.. so i cant use it then lol
06-09-2013, 08:14 AM #6
Originally posted by AGENT
oh thats tight but im in usa.. so i cant use it then lol

seems not bro :( oh well.. youtube is the best by far

''4. I live outside the UK, can I still use dooyoo?
We welcome visitors to the site from all over the world, and we're thrilled to receive high quality reviews from native level English speakers, regardless of where they live (take a look at the dooyoo Site Rules to find more information about the quality requirements on dooyoo). Please do be aware, however, that you may not be able to redeem your dooyooMiles if you are not a UK resident. dooyooMiles redeemed for cash will be deposited directly into your bank account, so you must have a valid UK bank account to receive a cash payment. dooyooMiles redeemed for Amazon UK vouchers will be sent directly to your email address, but please make sure that your location is serviced by Amazon UK (these vouchers are not redeemable on amazon.com, amazon.de etc). It is always possible to redeem your dooyooMiles for a charitable donation to one of our supported UK Charities.''
06-09-2013, 08:18 AM #7
AGENT RIPGUT
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Smexeh View Post
seems not bro :( oh well.. youtube is the best by far

''4. I live outside the UK, can I still use dooyoo?
We welcome visitors to the site from all over the world, and we're thrilled to receive high quality reviews from native level English speakers, regardless of where they live (take a look at the dooyoo Site Rules to find more information about the quality requirements on dooyoo). Please do be aware, however, that you may not be able to redeem your dooyooMiles if you are not a UK resident. dooyooMiles redeemed for cash will be deposited directly into your bank account, so you must have a valid UK bank account to receive a cash payment. dooyooMiles redeemed for Amazon UK vouchers will be sent directly to your email address, but please make sure that your location is serviced by Amazon UK (these vouchers are not redeemable on amazon.com, amazon.de etc). It is always possible to redeem your dooyooMiles for a charitable donation to one of our supported UK Charities.''

hmm have you tryed it before is it worht it then? 100$ a month dam thats good lol when i go on the site it doesnt seem like that lol
06-09-2013, 12:12 PM #8
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
youtube, streams, irl jobs, gold farming on various pc games, etc
06-09-2013, 12:26 PM #9
ClutchNastii671
★ Eat Clen Tren Hard ★
inb4 e-whoring

You have to be really fuked up in the head to be doing that shit!

brb pretending to be a girl
brb making a dude bust his load
brb scamming

The following user thanked ClutchNastii671 for this useful post:

Smexeh
06-09-2013, 06:57 PM #10
AGENT RIPGUT
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Oc
youtube, streams, irl jobs, gold farming on various pc games, etc

gold digging what you mean lol?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.