08-20-2013, 06:18 AM #1
conʀad
Taytor Gang over errythin
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright guys, i know alot of you old schoolers out there loved playing SOCOM 2. Theres a way you can hook your PS2 or PS3 up to your computer and logon to a community of players! I just started playing and i may not go back until H-Hour comes out. but anyways heres the tutorials to get you online all you require is:

1. A Computer
2. A PS2 or PS3 and a copy of SOCOM 2
3. Preferably wireless internet

heres the Xlink Kai link its easier than trying to deal with that .man file You must login or register to view this content.

Now to begin you first need to go to You must login or register to view this content. and sign up, this acts as the server pretty much and just shows you whos in what game and can also chat in the games lobby.

If you have a PS2 follow this link: You must login or register to view this content.
This will show you how to setup your computer and get it ready for the next step which is right here:

You must login or register to view this content.
The video below is the tuturial in that link and is very helpful.

If you have a PS3 follow this link: You must login or register to view this content.

Once you get all this done you will more than likely need to use this short tutorial to show the rooms available You must login or register to view this content.
You just right click on the properties and change the path like in the description but to TX_ARIZONA. Depending on whos playing you may need to change it to any of the others listed or ask what orbit theyre on.

Im still new to this but i will try and help as much as possible to get this fun little community up and rollin!!
if you have any issues follow this link for useful fixes
also reply if you run into trouble ill gladly help
Last edited by conʀad ; 08-20-2013 at 06:06 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to conʀad for this useful post:

Maggie Simpson, Eddie-Lucas, The Epic,
08-20-2013, 07:43 AM #2
Originally posted by ad View Post
Alright guys, i know alot of you old schoolers out there loved playing SOCOM 2. Theres a way you can hook your PS2 or PS3 up to your computer and logon to a community of players! I just started playing and i may not go back until H-Hour comes out. but anyways heres the tutorials to get you online all you require is:

1. A Computer
2. A PS2 or PS3 and a copy of SOCOM 2
3. Preferably wireless internet

heres the Xlink Kai link its easier than trying to deal with that .man file You must login or register to view this content.

Now to begin you first need to go to You must login or register to view this content. and sign up, this acts as the server pretty much and just shows you whos in what game and can also chat in the games lobby.

If you have a PS2 follow this link: You must login or register to view this content.
This will show you how to setup your computer and get it ready for the next step which is right here:

The video below is the tuturial in that link and is very helpful.

If you have a PS3 follow this link: You must login or register to view this content.

Once you get all this done you will more than likely need to use this short tutorial to show the rooms available You must login or register to view this content.
You just right click on the properties and change the path like in the description but to TX_ARIZONA.

Im still new to this but i will try and help as much as possible to get this fun little community up and rollin!!
if you have any issues follow this link for useful fixes
also reply if you run into trouble ill gladly help

God damn how i miss that game..
Played it since socom 1

Sucks zipper is no longer around to try and bring it back to PS4.
08-20-2013, 04:57 PM #3
conʀad
Taytor Gang over errythin
oh itll be back, You must login or register to view this content. dude that did socom 1 and 2!!
08-20-2013, 06:07 PM #4
Default Avatar
Oneup
Waiting on a decent solution for pcsx2 to work. Can't figured out how to get the wincap mac address to act like a ps2 network adaptor :/
08-21-2013, 06:06 AM #5
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
this is just as good as the old servers.... now we just need people to start playing it all over again and it will NEVER die

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo