02-12-2015, 11:31 PM #1
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do any of you guys own or know of a Nike bot that adds things to cart as soon as they release? I wanted to get the All Star Foams when they drop Sunday but they'll sell out instantly. If anyone has one please link me. Thanks a ton.
02-13-2015, 02:21 AM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Originally posted by iMoDzBeasT View Post
Do any of you guys own or know of a Nike bot that adds things to cart as soon as they release? I wanted to get the All Star Foams when they drop Sunday but they'll sell out instantly. If anyone has one please link me. Thanks a ton.

Why need a bot? Just stay up lmao
02-13-2015, 12:16 PM #3
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
Originally posted by Joel View Post
Why need a bot? Just stay up lmao

I will be up but with many others using bots and the extremely limited quantity, they'll more than likely sell out within the second.
02-13-2015, 12:29 PM #4
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by iMoDzBeasT View Post
I will be up but with many others using bots and the extremely limited quantity, they'll more than likely sell out within the second.

Problem with this is adding it to a cart isn't going to garauntee you the item. You would have to script out every step from adding it to the cart to check out. I don't believe anyone here is going to do that for you. However I have a generic "bot" that you could use as a start and code the rest of it: It's in VB
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

Next To Nothing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo