01-01-2018, 02:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, Guys, I don't know is this right place or not. Anyhow, I am using normal headphone which is almost overused but now I want to purchase gaming headphone so which one is the best? from the list: You must login or register to view this content. or any other recommendations?
03-11-2018, 06:10 PM #2
So whats your price range? I currently use Razer's 7.1 Kraken Headset. It will set you back 100 bucks but the quality is very good. The fitting of the ear cushion goes around your ear and not on it, allowing better quality sound and less stress/pain on your ears. As for customization, The Microphone piece itself slides in and out of the left Earphone so if your not wanting the mic waving infront of your mouth, this becomes a really good convenience. Lastly I've owned this headset for over 2 years not and the quality and sound has not deterred or begun to crack. Overall its a good Product especially for the price. This Headphone is also compatible with consoles and TVs with direct USB plugins.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo