11-28-2014, 11:45 PM #1
Next To Nothing
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a legit account on Destiny but I installed all Collector's Edition content when the DLC was first released which included the Intrusion Shell. In the last update, it was removed from the DLC due to ban risk (in thread on Destiny Modding forum).

I still have it in my inventory but I never use it so would I be better off just deleting it or leave it where it's at and don't touch it?

Pic of the Ghost Shell:

You must login or register to view this content.
11-30-2014, 12:54 AM #2
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
I must of missed that thread. I have been using that shell since release, no ban. Since anyone that got that DLC could also get any number of PSN accounts they like I can't see how they would use that to ban you.

There are legitimate ways to get that in your inventory without owning it. If you sign in on a friends PS3 that does have it, it will get added to your inventory but you can only use it on PS3's that have the DLC installed. There is no way they can use that as a basis to ban you.

The following user thanked FarSideX for this useful post:

Next To Nothing
12-11-2014, 02:33 PM #3
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
I must of missed that thread. I have been using that shell since release, no ban. Since anyone that got that DLC could also get any number of PSN accounts they like I can't see how they would use that to ban you.

There are legitimate ways to get that in your inventory without owning it. If you sign in on a friends PS3 that does have it, it will get added to your inventory but you can only use it on PS3's that have the DLC installed. There is no way they can use that as a basis to ban you.

Wrong I got banned for glitching into kings watch n picking it up
12-11-2014, 07:43 PM #4
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by lMaGiCzx View Post
Wrong I got banned for glitching into kings watch n picking it up

No you didn't.

Like I had said I did not see the original thread about the black shell and I though it was part of preorder DLC.

Both shells in King's Watch are just more dead ghosts, they do not give you the intrusion shell for picking either up. You were most likely banned for some other reason. Besides banning for a bug in their game would be a marketing nightmare for them. You were not banned for that.
12-18-2014, 09:29 PM #5
Purifying
Save Point
So basically i've bin playing destiny since the game first came out, all legit no mods or hacks ect.. then one day i got banned so pissed, but points is i had the dlc and both of the ghost shells and i was playing on a modded console, they'll ban you for any little thing possible, avoid any glitches and or a modded console and delete you ghost shell and the save data to destiny and re-download it and you'll be good to go Smile
05-25-2015, 02:31 PM #6
you still have this dlc downloadable including shell intrusion?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo