01-01-2016, 09:27 PM #1
WiseMonkey
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo whatup saw someone tried posting this but it gotten deleted for some reason but heres how to have max settlement size without downloading a batch file or using a mod manager in 3 steps...

1. First goto any settlement you would like to increase the size for

2. Go to the red workbench in the settlement youd like to increase the size for

3. press ` to open up the console and click the red workbench then type in setav 349 3675555555.00 and setav 34b 3675555555.00

Then exit and you should have basically unlimited settlement size if you'd want to change back to normal the command would be setav 349 3000000000.00 and setav 34B 3000.00

You can also check the defaults of every settlement by doing the same but entering getav 349 and getav 34b this will display the value that its currently at.

If anyone wants me to make more tuts on console commands just post a comment on what you'd like most of this is on youtube already but its nice to not have to use a batch file to call a console command.

Geo
Last edited by WiseMonkey ; 01-01-2016 at 09:35 PM.
01-01-2016, 09:58 PM #2
Originally posted by WiseMonkey View Post
Yo whatup saw someone tried posting this but it gotten deleted for some reason but heres how to have max settlement size without downloading a batch file or using a mod manager in 3 steps...

1. First goto any settlement you would like to increase the size for

2. Go to the red workbench in the settlement youd like to increase the size for

3. press ` to open up the console and click the red workbench then type in setav 349 3675555555.00 and setav 34b 3675555555.00

Then exit and you should have basically unlimited settlement size if you'd want to change back to normal the command would be setav 349 3000000000.00 and setav 34B 3000.00

You can also check the defaults of every settlement by doing the same but entering getav 349 and getav 34b this will display the value that its currently at.

If anyone wants me to make more tuts on console commands just post a comment on what you'd like most of this is on youtube already but its nice to not have to use a batch file to call a console command.

Geo

They are deleting every threat about this Not Happy or Sad

I posted something about, "how to build unlimited" or something. And its deleted without warnung
01-01-2016, 10:28 PM #3
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
They are deleting every threat about this Not Happy or Sad

I posted something about, "how to build unlimited" or something. And its deleted without warnung

No one is randomly trashing threads about this glitch. Your thread was in German so someone trashed it. If you still have issues feel free to private message any admin. You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

WiseMonkey

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo