11-12-2015, 09:14 PM #1
Rath
Today Will Be Different
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, it's a given that I've been playing the game a lot. And have enjoyed every moment of it. However, it is a Bethesda game and just like any other Bethesda game, it's going to have stupid issues. Like the game engine being tied to your FPS. Issues with high refresh rate monitors - like myself - thus causing a lot of game breaking issues. Needless to say, I'm quite salty because I've been stuck on a quest where I have to use a terminal to access something. And no matter what fix I do, I'm stuck because of the game breaking glitch.

If you have any similar experiences feel free to share them. Together, we can build mountains out of our salt.
11-16-2015, 05:22 PM #11
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Black
Yeah I have shitty fps drops for no reason, and it's not my PC lol. But yet again it's Bethesda so they'll wait for modders to fix their bugs for them because they're cheap. Also the fucking hit detection in the game is terrible idk how it is on console but when you shoot from the hip at something 1 foot away from you it doesn't do shit, same goes with when you're ads at an enemy when they're close to you

Lol I know that feel. Bethesda did all this work to actually improve gun play in this game. I'm not trying to bash their effort because I find it welcoming compared to say gun play in Fallout 3 and New Vegas but at the same time shit that should connect that doesn't makes me cringe. I just see ammo that I spent a lot of time looking for disappearing into thin air. Them feels

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

Black Panther
11-16-2015, 07:17 PM #12
Black Panther
Former Staff
Originally posted by Tr0n View Post
That's why they have patches, You should know not to buy a game when it first comes out!!!

after all the years they spent in development there is absolutely no reason to sell an unfinished project
11-16-2015, 07:18 PM #13
Black Panther
Former Staff
Originally posted by Kush
same I have a 8 core with 16GBs ram and GTX 960 and I get random fps drops all over the map, small or big spots. the hit detection is the worst of any game ive played! :( I could have my gun like barrel shoved into them and I will miss sometimes... how I miss if my gun is legit on him?!?!

Exactly lol I hope they patch that stuff soon
11-16-2015, 09:45 PM #14
Rath
Today Will Be Different
That's why they have patches, You should know not to buy a game when it first comes out!!!

We're talking about Bethesda here. Expecting them to fix Fallout 4 is like expecting them to one day release a patch for Fallout 3. Instead, they didn't and the mod community fixed Fallout 3. The same will probably happen to Fallout 4.

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

Tr0n
11-17-2015, 01:24 AM #15
Kush Friendly
League Champion

shiity bugs or not fallout 4 was worth preorder.. I don't even play video games anymore... til fallout 4 dropped now it about all I do wen im not at work
ive been playing soma too that games dope
Last edited by Kush Friendly ; 11-17-2015 at 02:21 AM.

The following user thanked Kush Friendly for this useful post:

Rath
11-17-2015, 11:13 PM #16
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Rath View Post
Alright, it's a given that I've been playing the game a lot. And have enjoyed every moment of it. However, it is a Bethesda game and just like any other Bethesda game, it's going to have stupid issues. Like the game engine being tied to your FPS. Issues with high refresh rate monitors - like myself - thus causing a lot of game breaking issues. Needless to say, I'm quite salty because I've been stuck on a quest where I have to use a terminal to access something. And no matter what fix I do, I'm stuck because of the game breaking glitch.

If you have any similar experiences feel free to share them. Together, we can build mountains out of our salt.

the fps tied to engine tells me this is a full blown console port lol
11-18-2015, 01:27 AM #17
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Toke View Post
the fps tied to engine tells me this is a full blown console port lol

BFBC2 was a full blown console port. It didn't have near the problems Bethesda is having with Fallout 4. Skyrim had very similar issues as well.
11-18-2015, 01:50 AM #18
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Rath View Post
BFBC2 was a full blown console port. It didn't have near the problems Bethesda is having with Fallout 4. Skyrim had very similar issues as well.

skyrim was a console port. it just needed a few mods to fix it
11-19-2015, 05:10 AM #19
Originally posted by Toke View Post
skyrim was a console port. it just needed a few mods to fix it

A few? If your mod list is below 100 you can maybe say a few but it was more than a few, unless you mean the totally rational user made patches which actually come in a few esps or esms I am sure but a good version of skyrim easily had 100+ mods on it if I had everything I wanted.
The same will eventually come with Fallout 4, I just need to get tired of getting facefucked by the vanilla experience of fallout and I will squad up with the rest of the masterrace inabit, hammy wont shut up about his texture mods and I'm too stupid to find a good texture pack so Im salty until there is a sweet mod manager... Sal

anyways rath vanilla is always salty flavored with gamebryo games.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo