11-12-2015, 09:14 PM #1
Rath
Today Will Be Different
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alright, it's a given that I've been playing the game a lot. And have enjoyed every moment of it. However, it is a Bethesda game and just like any other Bethesda game, it's going to have stupid issues. Like the game engine being tied to your FPS. Issues with high refresh rate monitors - like myself - thus causing a lot of game breaking issues. Needless to say, I'm quite salty because I've been stuck on a quest where I have to use a terminal to access something. And no matter what fix I do, I'm stuck because of the game breaking glitch.

If you have any similar experiences feel free to share them. Together, we can build mountains out of our salt.
11-19-2015, 09:21 PM #20
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by F33L View Post
A few? If your mod list is below 100 you can maybe say a few but it was more than a few, unless you mean the totally rational user made patches which actually come in a few esps or esms I am sure but a good version of skyrim easily had 100+ mods on it if I had everything I wanted.
The same will eventually come with Fallout 4, I just need to get tired of getting facefucked by the vanilla experience of fallout and I will squad up with the rest of the masterrace inabit, hammy wont shut up about his texture mods and I'm too stupid to find a good texture pack so Im salty until there is a sweet mod manager... Sal

anyways rath vanilla is always salty flavored with gamebryo games.

alot of the mods have a few bundled together so you can have only have like 50 to have a good time. you dont need 150-200 like when it came out

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

DaenerysTargy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo