10-16-2010, 10:07 PM #1
ad4m
CodeDare
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I looked around and didn't notice anyone else doing this. I had a 89 rated CAM on the ps3 and then it 'disappeared' this morning. After being pissed off for a while I decided to boost one back up

Basically I have created a team of all 4'1 stocky fat players in a custom team. If you head over to You must login or register to view this content. you can 'bookmark' my boost team. Search for 'Code' and it's a team called Code Boost created by d4re. Once you bookmark this team you can then load FIFA. (you will need to sign up for a ea account if you haven't already in order to bookmark I believe)

Once in go to: My FIFA > Creation Centre and it will download this team. From here you can then go to edit team management and ruin their formation like usual methods.

Now you can boost your pro against 4'1 which is smaller than what's possible in create new player on the ps3. Play whatever game time suits you and world class/legendary will be even easier than ever before with these super small players. Freekicks are even easier to score as it's near impossible to hit the wall with a decent amount of power.

With the assistance of this team I've got my virtual pro back up to 85 CAM in no time. Just a bit more to go and it's been much easier/quicker than the last time I did it properly!

Hope this helps.

The following 5 users say thank you to ad4m for this useful post:

EnD*, GoonerSam, ih8salisbury, Neymar, zetec
10-16-2010, 11:45 PM #2
I use the CYA boosting team
10-17-2010, 12:16 AM #3
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
Hi, this is very similiar to something i've posted before minus the height, also the easiest way to boost vp's is You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by RedZebra ; 10-17-2010 at 02:21 AM.

The following user thanked RedZebra for this useful post:

ih8salisbury
10-17-2010, 03:08 AM #4
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
THis has already been posted bro.
10-17-2010, 05:23 PM #5
Just play exhibition matches and you will see they are very easy to beat those little labricons. Even the GK can't dive during a freekick, lol.
10-18-2010, 04:25 AM #6
IMO this is actually easier than the 2 controllers method. ALOT easier, especially if that person doesnt have 2 controllers. If he did, this mehtod would still be better. Those little 4'1 players with a 1 overall in everything are so easy to destroy, you dont even have to worry about the goalkeeper coming out chasing you doing that triangle method. You're just gonna be walking past these guys on legendary and scoring from 35 yards with crappy players because the goalie is so trash. Been doing this since last week actually.
10-18-2010, 10:24 PM #7
ad4m
CodeDare
Originally posted by Kevin1231 View Post
IMO this is actually easier than the 2 controllers method. ALOT easier, especially if that person doesnt have 2 controllers. If he did, this mehtod would still be better. Those little 4'1 players with a 1 overall in everything are so easy to destroy, you dont even have to worry about the goalkeeper coming out chasing you doing that triangle method. You're just gonna be walking past these guys on legendary and scoring from 35 yards with crappy players because the goalie is so trash. Been doing this since last week actually.

Must admit I've found playing against this team easier than having to constantly tape down the triangle key. They are so poor and so so small you can score from anywhere - like you say - without an annoying keeper chasing you.

One thing the 'triangle' method is good for is freekicks around the box. Just run around and the keeper will come and take you out.
10-19-2010, 11:57 AM #8
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
Thank you for this!
10-21-2010, 02:34 AM #9
zetec
Haxor!
Originally posted by ad4m View Post
I looked around and didn't notice anyone else doing this. I had a 89 rated CAM on the ps3 and then it 'disappeared' this morning. After being pissed off for a while I decided to boost one back up

Basically I have created a team of all 4'1 stocky fat players in a custom team. If you head over to You must login or register to view this content. you can 'bookmark' my boost team. Search for 'Code' and it's a team called Code Boost created by d4re. Once you bookmark this team you can then load FIFA. (you will need to sign up for a ea account if you haven't already in order to bookmark I believe)

Once in go to: My FIFA > Creation Centre and it will download this team. From here you can then go to edit team management and ruin their formation like usual methods.

Now you can boost your pro against 4'1 which is smaller than what's possible in create new player on the ps3. Play whatever game time suits you and world class/legendary will be even easier than ever before with these super small players. Freekicks are even easier to score as it's near impossible to hit the wall with a decent amount of power.

With the assistance of this team I've got my virtual pro back up to 85 CAM in no time. Just a bit more to go and it's been much easier/quicker than the last time I did it properly!

Hope this helps.

Thanks gonna help me alot
10-28-2010, 04:38 PM #10
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
Ahhh Gracias,

the next best thing to Hacking to 100% Happy

I was wondering how my friend got a Lv94 so quickly Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo