Post: [TUT] Glitch your squad rating overall (Play the 4* tournament with a 5* squad)
04-14-2011, 02:20 PM #1
Stzzzz
SLBenfica
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1) Download Firefox if you don't have it already

2) get Tamper data addon for firefox and install it - You must login or register to view this content.

3) Create a new Squad

4) Blank your Squad name

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkQ6Z5qGRsY[/ame]

Now on the console

Video Tutorial/Proof:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEE7mfyLOfM[/ame]

Text Tutorial:

(Taken from se7ensions forum, doesn't work if u ONLY do this part of the method, so don't even troll about copy/pasting the method, cuz the method on se7ensins forum never worked, this one with my twist does):

1)Buy 12 silver 65 GK's
2)Put all 65 silver on bench
3)Put five 65 silver gk at like lb/lm/rb/rm,cam for instance
4)Put 6 best golds at like gk, cb, cb, St, St for instance
5)Now put your next 5 best gold players for replacing the keepers on the field in the 5 reserves
6)Now swap the 5 studs in the reserves with the 5 shit silver players on field

Make sure you don't remove anyone from the squad, just move them around

When you do the last step your rating stays as 4 stars, I can make an 88 team 4 star. The 4 star stays in effect until you log out of UT, but then just remove the last 5 studs, put the keepers back on the field, add 5 studs back to reserves, then switch them onto the field.

This will mess up your chemistry too, so when you are done just apply an item to any player or a squad item and chemistry will go back to normal

as I posted it here now it may get patched soon tho, cuz it'll spread to every forum and shit lol :P as I don't rely on it to make coins or something I don't care it gets patched so

enjoy while it lasts lool Dancing
Last edited by Stzzzz ; 04-15-2011 at 11:58 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Stzzzz for this useful post:

murahlolot, tempScript, teeth08
04-14-2011, 02:26 PM #2
sfc_matty
Gym leader
Originally posted by Stzzzz View Post
This is easy, u just need to blank ur squad name

first get Firefox if u don't have already

get Tamper data addon for firefox

You must login or register to view this content.

install it

Now

1) Open the Web App and go into Squads
2) Open Tamper Data and click Start Tamper
3) Click Save Squads and Overwrite
4) Click Tamper when a popup appears on Tamper Data
5) You should see your Squad Name in the text box
6) Change it to <squadName></squadName>
This will blank ur squad name

7) Stop Tamper and move to trade pile and back and it should be done!

Now when u r about to play a game just remove 4 players of ur starting 11 , go to ur reserves, make sure u have 4 open spaces there, put those 4 players u removed from the starting 11 on the reserves, then move them back from the reserves to the starting 11

when u r adding them to the starting 11 again the rating on the upper left corner shouldn't be changing anymore

Note: When u got it working don't swap subs with reserves, reserves with start 11 players or whatever, or rating will come back to normal, u just can swap positions of start 11 players between each other, not with subs or reserves, same for the subs and reserves.

This will mess up ur chemistry too, so when u r done just apply an item to any player or a squad item and chemistry will go back to normal

When u leave UT ull have to do this again Smile

Hope u can understand the tutorial, post if u dont understand something or if u r having trouble

as I posted it here now it may get patched soon tho, cuz it'll spread to every forum and shit lol :P as I don't rely on it to make coins or something I don't care it gets patched so

My squad name blanks itself anyway even when i dont do anything :L is that normal ?
04-14-2011, 02:32 PM #3
Stzzzz
SLBenfica
Originally posted by matty View Post
My squad name blanks itself anyway even when i dont do anything :L is that normal ?

I don't really know why that happens, but use the same method to put whatever name u like on ur squad

instead of putting <squadName></squadName>

put

<squadName>"SQUAD NAME HERE"</squadName>

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

or just go and delete that squad and create a new one :|
04-14-2011, 02:35 PM #4
xxfear
Vault dweller
this is easy?.... :O
04-14-2011, 02:45 PM #5
murahlolot
Bounty hunter
This is easy, u just need to blank ur squad name

first get Firefox if u don't have already

get Tamper data addon for firefox

You must login or register to view this content.

install it

Now

1) Open the Web App and go into Squads
2) Open Tamper Data and click Start Tamper
3) Click Save Squads and Overwrite
4) Click Tamper when a popup appears on Tamper Data
5) You should see your Squad Name in the text box
6) Change it to <squadName></squadName>
This will blank ur squad name

7) Stop Tamper and move to trade pile and back and it should be done!

Now when u r about to play a game just remove 4 players of ur starting 11 , go to ur reserves, make sure u have 4 open spaces there, put those 4 players u removed from the starting 11 on the reserves, then move them back from the reserves to the starting 11

when u r adding them to the starting 11 again the rating on the upper left corner shouldn't be changing anymore

Note: When u got it working don't swap subs with reserves, reserves with start 11 players or whatever, or rating will come back to normal, u just can swap positions of start 11 players between each other, not with subs or reserves, same for the subs and reserves.

This will mess up ur chemistry too, so when u r done just apply an item to any player or a squad item and chemistry will go back to normal

When u leave UT ull have to do this again Smile

Hope u can understand the tutorial, post if u dont understand something or if u r having trouble

Whers the tamper? lol. i double click tamper on add on section theres no 'Start Temper.'
04-14-2011, 02:51 PM #6
Stzzzz
SLBenfica
Originally posted by murahlolot View Post
Whers the tamper? lol. i double click tamper on add on section theres no 'Start Temper.'

what language is your tamper data add on

it's the button at the upper left corner, the button more to the left
04-14-2011, 02:54 PM #7
murahlolot
Bounty hunter
what language is your tamper data add on

it's the button at the upper left corner, the button more to the left

English language.
04-14-2011, 02:58 PM #8
Stzzzz
SLBenfica