07-06-2014, 06:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Seeing the infinite amount of threads made about pinkslips, I thought we could just use one thread where we could ask for a wager and wait instead of opening a new thread every time. Also, I will record every wager so we can check if it has been payed or not, so we can use this thread as a way to choose the correct opponent.

RULES

- No passing at the back / loosing time on purpose
- No attribute cards
- Any team can be used
- Include the name of your club, and take a picture of the final score
- No substitutions (Except if a player is injured or a red card)
- If opponent disconnects, take a picture

I will not control if you respect the rules or not, there are just there to make sure the game is equal to everyone.
If your opponent has 13 posts and -3 rep, I would suggest not playing against him. But it is your choice, not mine.

Everytime a wager is completed and payed, both users get +1 in their reputation list. If a user don't pay, he will immediatly go to the black list. (For a wager to be completed, both users must confirm it). The number of wagers completed will be represented by (+1). For example, if a user has completed 47 deals, his name will appear in the trusted users list next to (+47)

TRUSTED USERS

-

BLACK LIST

-

And finally, I wanted to add a list of middleman that can keep the coins/players while the game is being played. Trustworthy users can apply for middleman, only trusted members will be given this option so don't worry about being scammed. The process is simple, both users pay the middleman, and when he receives both parts the wager can start. The middleman then pays the winner after he has provided the proof of his victory.

TRUSTED MIDDLEMANS (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

- You must login or register to view this content. (+0) (I offer myself as a middleman waiting for someone really trustworthy to take my place)

Cheers Hi
07-08-2014, 07:07 PM #2
Qalar
Big Daddy
I'm Looking to Wager Match Any1

Ps3 - Fifa14
looking to give around 30k to 50k Coins
Please Message me here With ur psn name and ill add u
My Psn ID is Lop_65
07-16-2014, 05:04 PM #3
Reyz
Banned