03-04-2015, 07:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Bad chemistry but seriously. Amazing squad, Just played a game vs IF Ribery - Robben - Lewandowski in forward and won 5-3 A M A Z I N G.

Just bring on Bale instead of Sanchez and Ramos instead of Cahill. (During the game, cause chemistry saves.)
Also change neymar from LW to LF

Also won Division 10 - 9 with it.

I didn't make it, but it's amazing..
Last edited by Accent ; 03-06-2015 at 08:31 AM.
03-04-2015, 09:49 PM #2
diiRty_StaChE
Gettin Ripped, Playin Games!
Originally posted by Accent View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Bad chemistry but seriously. Amazing squad, Just played a game vs IF Ribery - Robben - Lewandowski in forward and won 5-3 A M A Z I N G.

Just bring on Bale instead of Sanchez and Ramos instead of Cahill. (During the game, cause chemistry saves.)

You could win division 10 all the way to division 5-6 with a full bronze team. BTW you never said what other players in the squad.

The following user thanked diiRty_StaChE for this useful post:

ILuVGamin
03-05-2015, 06:44 PM #3
Originally posted by diiRty
You could win division 10 all the way to division 5-6 with a full bronze team. BTW you never said what other players in the squad.

ST - Lewandowski
LW - Ribery
RW - Robben
LM - dont remember
RM - Aubameyang
LB - Alaba
CB - Dante
CB - Benatia
RB - Pizcek ( or that guy )
GK - Neuer
03-05-2015, 08:27 PM #4
jaaaasonx
League Champion

not bad not played fifa in a while :p
03-05-2015, 11:26 PM #5
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love

It's actually quite horrible. RM Sanchez at LM. I think that the only reason why he's good, is cause he has 7 defenders. (Including the keeper).
03-06-2015, 12:29 AM #6
RTE
Keep it real!

That's actually a really good squad :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo