Post: FIFA 16 RTM Tool 1.02 All players 99 Rated (TOTY/MIX/Purple/MOTM)
05-11-2016, 03:50 PM #1
xiN3eemHD
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello everyone today im going to share my fifa 16 rtm tool actullay i have this tool for long time i didn't share it because my project didn't complete and i focused in my study

and i see pepole in fifa 16 section selling tools like these and it's not worthing to buying it so i present you my tool and it's free not for sale

pic of the tool

You must login or register to view this content.

anyway this tool include 4 teams

Team of the year

MIX Team

Purple

MOTM

Video show the mod

Download:

virus scan:

Tutorial

First Buy this Goolkeeper Reyaad PIETERSE

he is 66 Rate (silver)

now put this Formation

4-1-2-1-2

aftet you put it just restart the game and join and ultimate team again

now connect using CCAPI or DEX and search for the offest

for ccapi users you have to wait for while when you search because ccspi to slow

DEX users can search for offest fast

aftet you find the offest just clikc inject xxx what ever team you like

all players 99 RATED

note "modding goals not working yet"

Credit in3eemhd aka xin3eemhd

sorry for bad language i don't speak english

anyway enjoiy^_^

Credit : in3eemhd aka xiN3eemHD
[/B][/B]
Last edited by xiN3eemHD ; 05-13-2016 at 02:07 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to xiN3eemHD for this useful post:

cruzthemaster, Dj Spikelton, harrynaruto1230, iHaxel, jazrawi_ae, tjcbar, vicious_results
05-19-2016, 01:11 PM #29
How did you guy get this to work? or does it not work with update 1.03?

I got debug eboot installed, connected in target manager to my rebug 4.80.1 dex but when i press Connect/Attach it hangs for a moment and nothing else happens

Edit: Got it working now, thanks for this great free tool xiN3eemHD
Last edited by petanque ; 05-19-2016 at 02:35 PM. Reason: fixed my problem
05-19-2016, 03:28 PM #30
Logyc
Pokemon Trainer
working for 1.03 ?
05-19-2016, 03:51 PM #31
worked for me, used EBOOT DEBUG 1.03 BY YUINDA
05-20-2016, 03:11 PM #32
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
And you think i don't have Ciao's tool? Enzo
05-20-2016, 04:03 PM #33
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
Anyway Guys if you don't have the ciao tool you can still use this on 1.03 what you need to do is these steps.

Step 1. Download this EBOOT here: You must login or register to view this content.
Step 2. Navigate the the game directory of FIFA and install this EBOOT. Make a backup of the one you have just in case.
Step 3. Delete the 1.03 patch in that folder as this EBOOT will make 1.02 think its 1.03
Step 4. Load everything up as you normally would going into the game. Go into ultimate team and all your players will be 99.
Step 5. Connect this tool and use as you normally would.

Tried, Tested and working 100%
05-21-2016, 08:17 AM #34
dannyk79
Vault dweller
I can inject the teams no problem, my issue is that my team changes when I go online and doesn't let me use the team I injected....
05-21-2016, 02:52 PM #35
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by dannyk79 View Post
I can inject the teams no problem, my issue is that my team changes when I go online and doesn't let me use the team I injected....

you need to have this as your keeper Reyaad PIETERSE on a 4-1-2-1-2. if you have both of these then it will show up fine. the other player will see a normal team but when you enter the game you will have all 99 and the best players. and they usually rage quit as for example they see gold but in game they see tots :P
05-21-2016, 03:13 PM #36
dannyk79
Vault dweller
Originally posted by djspike2k8 View Post
you need to have this as your keeper Reyaad PIETERSE on a 4-1-2-1-2. if you have both of these then it will show up fine. the other player will see a normal team but when you enter the game you will have all 99 and the best players. and they usually rage quit as for example they see gold but in game they see tots :P

I have used the setting that you stated above, I can see all the best players in my team before the game. But when I start the game then my team goes back to normal for some reason...
05-25-2016, 08:17 PM #37
good job! can you create one to mod the team and the nationality and if we can put the player we want. Thanks you for this tool bro!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo