10-30-2011, 12:54 AM #1
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tamper Data is all the rage at the moment, so I thought I would make this thread clearing up what is potentially possible using it.

Buying hidden packs - Yes[/u]

Obviously we have seen that we can do this. The reason tamper data works with this is because you are inputting that you want to buy a certain pack that is already integrated into the game. Because of this, we can use tamper data to get these packs.

Duplicating players - No![/u]

I am sorry to inform you of this, but this is most definitely not possible. For a start, I will explain that on Fifa 11 some guy figured out all of this Player ID shiz that people are trying to decipher at the moment, and he even managed to go as far as to make a team of IF Messis. However, try and move them to the trade pile or play with them - no chance. All this data is stored in the FUT database, so there is no way we can change that. I have tried every method of duplication and it is not possible unfortunately.

Putting players up for 150 BIN - Yes[/u]

This is perfectly acceptable as a better way than using cheat engine, once again because you are inputting[/u] the value yourself, so this can be changed.

Buying IF Ronaldo for 200 Buy it now - No![/u]

Again, all the information to do with auctions is stored on the database, so if you try and input a value under what it is put up for, the database thinks you are bidding underneath the current bid, and explains that another user bid above you (even though they haven't)

If you have any other ideas for what could be possible, post them below and I will try and help see if they are possible or not.

Hope this thread helped :y:

The following 7 users say thank you to Sharpie for this useful post:

D.R.U.G.S., elim, gilleken5, koolmadrid, Mr. Bean, xMo
10-31-2011, 11:22 AM #29
thanks dannyrhino, very much appreciated
10-31-2011, 11:26 AM #30
Originally posted by iLesterSmith View Post
thanks dannyrhino, very much appreciated

has it worked for you then i tried making it a bit clearer if you need codes for rest of them i'll message you it
10-31-2011, 11:29 AM #31
nah i got the codes. havent tried yet, waiting for few players to sell sadly. wish i knew about this earlier, i've recently blown 300k out the window on packs .. hoping for ronaldo :(
10-31-2011, 11:31 AM #32
Originally posted by iLesterSmith View Post
nah i got the codes. havent tried yet, waiting for few players to sell sadly. wish i knew about this earlier, i've recently blown 300k out the window on packs .. hoping for ronaldo :(

arent we all lol yeah ive sold aguero and drogba and nasri last week got 220k for the lot but blew it all opening packs got barely nothing now coin wise
10-31-2011, 11:58 AM #33
how bads the market now hey, torres wont even go for 70,000 now
10-31-2011, 12:05 PM #34
ive got torres up for 65k starting no bids 40 mins left
10-31-2011, 12:40 PM #35
Originally posted by dannyrhinos89 View Post
1. go to premium gold pack click it but dont buy yet

2. open your tamper data up and click start tamper

3.then click buy for 7500 (think you need 7500 coins to do this) or it will say you havent got enough coins doesnt cost that though

4. a box will come up that say tamper - submit - cancel , click tamper

5. then change the number in top right box from 304 (i think it is) to 910 then ok

6. another box will come up just keep clicking submit untill it goes away can take awhile

7. the pack should open then and only use 3000 coins if done correctly

if that doesnt work then i dunno mate thats what i do and it works fine

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

1. go to premium gold pack click it but dont buy yet

2. open your tamper data up and click start tamper

3.then click buy for 7500 (think you need 7500 coins to do this) or it will say you havent got enough coins doesnt cost that though

4. a box will come up that say tamper - submit - cancel , click tamper

5. then change the number in top right box from 304 (i think it is) to 910 then ok

6. another box will come up just keep clicking submit untill it goes away can take awhile

7. the pack should open then and only use 3000 coins if done correctly

if that doesnt work then i dunno mate thats what i do and it works fine

Thanks man much appreciated Happy
11-01-2011, 01:36 AM #36
done everything stated here a few times, the page freezes when i do the tampering bit, and when i click submit a million times it then continues to opening the pack, but all it does is use 7,500 coins and i get 3 rares. its always me that has problems with technology Smile is there like a vid tut on how to do it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo